Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CBR 600 F2 taken down by E55

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was on my way home in decent traffic on a 65mph road. Came up to a 8 way tool booth and shot out like a cannon and zipped by 2 bikes and a 911 Carrerra.

About 1 mile later the 2 bikes were on my bumber like only 6 feet back at 75mph.

A hole opened up and I dropped into 3rd and cracked it and put about 2-3 cars distance on both bikes. One of the bikes was not the typical superbike but could have been a 750cc.

Later we got side by side (me and CBR F2) and we both cracked it from 70 mph and at 115 I had pulled enough on him to safely move infront of him in HIS lane because of upcoming traffic in my lane.

He lost and was pissed. He began to weave in and out of traffic like a mad man, in between cars and lost me but that didn't matter.

Bikes are built for speed, must be hard when a family sedan rocks you.

Current mods: K&Ns, Hennessey Pulley, Evo headers & by-pass pipes, Heat wrap, Electronic cut out exhaust, Evo Cooling package, 19 in I-Forge Daytonas w/PS2s, Kleeman ECU and LSD, Altered AAM lowering kit, -10C fan mod, 76mm ported TB
More to come.....

·
They giggle
1,935 Posts
Muts be hard when it's an OLD bike that stock pushes only around 79 horses to the rear wheel, and over 450 pounds of wet weight...hmmm...NO. You're still no match for a modern 600, hehehe. :p But good run anyway!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Hey, didn't say it was a Soupra...I know I can't beat an APU, ...I have had 2 before w/ T66 cams, NOS, heads, upgraded block, etc.

I can slay Supra BPU++ and new Vipers. If you can bring me a BPU Supra running better than 11.4 then bring it, I'm game. We'll see what happens to a 450 rwhp Poopra.

From drag times....
2003 Honda CBR 600RR: 11.339 @ 126.540 in the 1/4 mile

I am right there buddy with all 4300 lbs too!!! E55s running [email protected] to [email protected] They are modern day family sedan slayers which means don't expect to win in a Supra BPU+, won't cut it.

·
They giggle
1,935 Posts
I didn't mention any Supras, brother...read my post again! I mentioned the bike YOU mentioned...an F2...which is an early nineties 600 that is heavy and underpowered. :) And don't count the times E55s run...count YOUR time! ;)

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
iturk said:
Hey, didn't say it was a Soupra...I know I can't beat an APU, ...I have had 2 before w/ T66 cams, NOS, heads, upgraded block, etc.

I can slay Supra BPU++ and new Vipers. If you can bring me a BPU Supra running better than 11.4 then bring it, I'm game. We'll see what happens to a 450 rwhp Poopra.

From drag times....

I am right there buddy with all 4300 lbs too!!! E55s running [email protected] to [email protected] They are modern day family sedan slayers which means don't expect to win in a Supra BPU+, won't cut it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Issac,
Yeah, the E55 is sweet for sure and with the mods you have done I am
sure it is very fast. A stock one at the 1/4 mile is very beatable with a
basic BPU car though. I ran one at MIR in my old Hardtop and took it out
fairly well. I think my auto would give you a good run in the 1/4, but you
would certianly destroy me from a roll to higher speeds. Hard to believe
a heavy luxury car is that fast right out of the showroom. We are living in
the real "muscle car era" right now. Congrats on the kill. Any reasonably
new crotch rocket is a worthy kill.
Wayne

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
I haven't raced my E55 with my BPU Supra yet but, I just can't see my Supra smoking the E55 especially on straight pump gas. I'll be sure to post a vid once I find out for sure. I do like the fact that the E55 responds just as well to basic mods as the Supra does. The sad thing is the simple mods cost a shitload more than Supra mods. Sooner or later, you're gonna see more and more people tinkering and getting excellent results with the 55K engines.
Iturk, I see we have similar taste in E55 and wheels ;)

·
Pimp of Centralia
2,815 Posts
iturk said:

From drag times....

a CBR 600RR has over 100 hp
a CBR F2 has 70 hp

i don't know if you want to be quoting times from an RR

·
Registered
861 Posts
doug said:
a CBR 600RR has over 100 hp
a CBR F2 has 70 hp

i don't know if you want to be quoting times from an RR
:iwdumbass :thread:
/thread