Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my homie's lil brother just got a CBR 600 and is talking smack on how he can take everyone out. Well, I was just wondering what mods a Supra needed to be able to work this little kid.

·
Registered
106 Posts
at freeway speeds there not that fast id say around 400whp should do it. from a dig or lower speeds its a different story.

Hammad

·
Registered
632 Posts
i have ran a couple CBR600's and have pulled on them on freeway no problem and from a rolling start i had to catch up but by 85 i had him and then started pulling. I'm BPU++ and was at 17psi.

·
Got Boost?
141 Posts
SAKRED said:
at freeway speeds there not that fast id say around 400whp should do it. from a dig or lower speeds its a different story.

Hammad
Yep, that's about all that you need from an 80mph roll give or take.

·
Registered
825 Posts
bpu++ should do it bro... maybe a 100 shot of nos would help but u really wont need it in a roll. now from line about 75 80 mph u will catch up and by 90 u will be ahead just floor the motherfucker and shift at the right point

·
Registered
825 Posts
mods u will need a bcc, dp, 3 or 4row (preferably 4) greddy fmic, exhaust, maybe cams if so 264 hks pulley kit and if you want good grip if doing take off i would get slicks but from roll they arent necessary. good luck and hope u shut the fucker up. i hate it when those crotch rocket coksukers think they can beat anyone. hope u smoke him....also make sure to disconnect the traction control or u will top out at 120

·
Sudafed can't kill me.
980 Posts
southeastsupra said:
mods u will need a bcc, dp, 3 or 4row (preferably 4) greddy fmic, exhaust, maybe cams if so 264 hks pulley kit and if you want good grip if doing take off i would get slicks but from roll they arent necessary. good luck and hope u shut the fucker up. i hate it when those crotch rocket coksukers think they can beat anyone. hope u smoke him....also make sure to disconnect the traction control or u will top out at 120

:wtflol:

·
Banned
1,124 Posts
i killed a 750 gsxr with 132whp with my 61 mm from a stp he stopped gaining while i was spinning in 2nd tehn i started gaining once i had traction wen ty in 3rd and it just kept geting progressivly worse for him until i let off which was somewhere in the middle of 4th

·
Pimp of Centralia
2,815 Posts
ahhh.. the bench racers unite..

Last Night my 90 hp GSX-R 600 and my cousin's 100 hp R6 beat my cousin's 160 hp GSX-R 1000 by 10 mins on a 1 hour trip... so what does that mean?

thats right.. it doesn't mean shit

·
Sudafed can't kill me.
980 Posts
doug said:

Last Night my 90 hp GSX-R 600 and my cousin's 100 hp R6 beat my cousin's 160 hp GSX-R 1000 by 10 mins on a 1 hour trip... so what does that mean?

I get the feeling this has to do with race...

·
Pimp of Centralia
2,815 Posts
Since i am bored on a Saturday... i will answer his question..

If he just got the bike: Stock Supra.. even an N/A Supra will take him
little experience: Stock SupraTT
average rider: BPU Supra
expert rider: Single Turbo

and for all you homo's that will argue with me about my expert rider comment... go search for the video with the F4i vs 500 hp 03 Cobra and explain to me why the Cobra got walked

·
-=R1der=-
371 Posts
doug said:

I thought the your year gsxr6 made 108hp......

·
I'm back!
6,712 Posts
I had utterly destroyed a CBR600 in my old Single Turbo Supra, at 525rwhp. It probably wouldn't have taken over 450whp.

·
what comes out the butt?
4,469 Posts
southeastsupra said:

ROFL...do you even have a supra?

bcc, exhaust, and DP...yes

FMIC- no, fmics dont yeild any real power gains, especially at bpu levels..

cams? :lol:, you definately wont need cams

pulley kit? :lol: , again no...

top out at 120? :bowrofl::bowrofl: , speed limiter is at around 157mph smart guy..

like i said, only real necessities would be bcc, exhaust, dp, and a boost controller(you may not even need that)....because again, 16psi should be enough for a CBR600 especially a non-experienced rider...

-mike

·
what comes out the butt?
4,469 Posts
doug said:
Since i am bored on a Saturday... i will answer his question..

If he just got the bike: Stock Supra.. even an N/A Supra will take him
little experience: Stock SupraTT
average rider: BPU Supra
expert rider: Single Turbo

and for all you homo's that will argue with me about my expert rider comment... go search for the video with the F4i vs 500 hp 03 Cobra and explain to me why the Cobra got walked
ive seen BPU supras walk 500whp cobras on the freeway doug... :dunno: , but i know what you mean, the outcome on bikes fully depends on the rider

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.