Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, i know yall are closed today but i'm just posting this to try and get an answer by Monday so i will know what to do (My car is currently on jackstands until i get new wheels and tires).

Do yall have the CCW Drag Package in stock and ready to be picked up (i'm in South FL)? If so, what would be my total for center caps, lug nuts, any spacers needed up front, wheels, tires, etc... if i came to pick it up instead of having it shipped?

Please let me know something!

Thanks,
JD

·
Premium Member
1,211 Posts
drop us your email or phone # info and we'll get back to you on Monday.

HaYaBuSakLr said:
Hey guys, i know yall are closed today but i'm just posting this to try and get an answer by Monday so i will know what to do (My car is currently on jackstands until i get new wheels and tires).

Do yall have the CCW Drag Package in stock and ready to be picked up (i'm in South FL)? If so, what would be my total for center caps, lug nuts, any spacers needed up front, wheels, tires, etc... if i came to pick it up instead of having it shipped?

Please let me know something!

Thanks,
JD

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^^
I left Bottle an email regarding the CCW's just now!

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,150 Posts
Sorry we do not sell CCW, I wrote a reason why in your e-mail.

Just call them direct and they will sell them to you, tell them Titan sent you.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bummer :(

Thanks for the quick reply though!!

JD

·
AutoBanh Motorsports
398 Posts
Hi,
i have a set with only 5 passes at TX2K6 with 28x11.5 rear if you are interested.
Thanks

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
anthracite said:
Hi,
i have a set with only 5 passes at TX2K6 with 28x11.5 rear if you are interested.
Thanks
You have PM!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts