154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Name: Chris Rooks
Email: [email protected]
City: Frankfort
State: Kentucky
ZIP: 40601
Phone: (502)803-5757

AD DESCRIPTION: I purchased these directly through CCW in late 2009 so they are Supra fitment. The rear tread is pretty bad so they need to be replaced. I put the factory wheels back on since I had more tread available and fell back in love with the OEM look and made the decision to sell the CCW's. There are no major blemishes or rash on any of the 4 wheels as I only put about 15000 miles on them. They have the polished lip, flat black inner, and polished center caps. Price is negotiable and pickup (or general meeting location) is recommended as shipping wouldn't be very cost effective, but I am willing to ship if pickup or other means of transport aren't available. They are currently wrapped in Toyo Proxes T1R tires with 265/35/18 on the front and 295/35/18 on the rear (again, the rears need to be replaced). I will do a final cleaning and polishing on them before the sale is complete. If I can find my OEM lug nuts then I will throw in the CCW lug nuts. Please call, text, or email if you have any questions. I will add more pictures later when I have a little extra room in the garage to spread them out.

PRICE: $2500 (negotiable)

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.