Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
1,150+ rwhp club
4,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've made a wheel decision just need to figuer out if I should get the track edt or the street edt CCW classic.

Track edt - stronger bolts, no little center cap.
Street - weaker bolts, center cap.

Thoughts? The difference in price is $200.

·
Boost Junkie
12,636 Posts
James,

You can get the street edition with the Center Caps and ARP bolts. That is what I did with mine. The Center Caps don't weigh much and I think the wheels look better with them.

Steve K.

·
Inline for the win
4,750 Posts
James,

You can get the street edition with the Center Caps and ARP bolts. That is what I did with mine. The Center Caps don't weigh much and I think the wheels look better with them.

Steve K.
I concur....

Steve email me at [email protected]. I have some questions about your old setup with the auto that good friend is attempting here.

DP

·
Premium Member
4,460 Posts
I believe the Track edition also has lightening holes between the bolts, and uses a 17" rear in most application (while the street kit uses 18/18). Of course with CCW you can mix and match and get just the wheel you want.

·
It's all ball bearings...
889 Posts
JamesN1830: I got the CCW Classics Street Wheel version, but had the lightening holes done as well as going with the 17" rears. I was under the impression the street edition came with the ARP bolts, no? Seems to say so on their website at least:

options for wheel bolts/nuts
S.S. ARP Bolts - Standard Equipment on Street Model

Cadmium Plated Generic Bolts - Standard Equipment on Track Model

My invoice from CCW doesn't specify all the details unfortunately, so I can't verify that on my end though. Good luck with your decision!
Chris

·
Boost Junkie
12,636 Posts
Yea,

My street set up came with the ARPs.

Steve

1 - 8 of 8 Posts