Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking to get my hands on some CCW 505A's, but everytime i go to any wheel supplier and ask if they carry CCW's, they pull out the damn Curtis Custom Wheels brochure :rolleyes:

anyone know any local suppliers of CCW's?
infact, anyone in canada?

·
Registered
265 Posts
-SuPrA sInGh- said:
im looking to get my hands on some CCW 505A's, but everytime i go to any wheel supplier and ask if they carry CCW's, they pull out the damn Curtis Custom Wheels brochure :rolleyes:

anyone know any local suppliers of CCW's?
infact, anyone in canada?
I doubt it. It's a custom wheel. Order straight from CCW. I got my set used however my friends who have CCW's as well ordered directly.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: CCW Wheels suppliers

badkarma said:
I doubt it. It's a custom wheel. Order straight from CCW. I got my set used however my friends who have CCW's as well ordered directly.
taxes and duties own me :(

i was thinking maybe order through horsepower freaks, take a drive down there and throw them on and drive back, than just ship the stockers back to me and write them up for 50.00 or whatever.

·
Canada, Eh?
2,397 Posts
thats probably your best bet... duty sucks.

just be sure to go through a different border crossing each way, as you dont want some border guard to notice the wheels are different...

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
meh, i have a couple options, i know a few people that can get things across on trucks, but i just wish i can find someone around here that can get em' without the headache.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Re: Re: Re: CCW Wheels suppliers

-SuPrA sInGh- said:
taxes and duties own me :(

i was thinking maybe order through horsepower freaks, take a drive down there and throw them on and drive back, than just ship the stockers back to me and write them up for 50.00 or whatever.
You mean you went to portland for a dragrace? And that's your race rubber? =D

K

·
0 Posts
Send em to the portal and pick em up there, we do it all the time. GO to a portal thats not busy and they dont even check your car. Just tell em you got these wheels on special for $200. They dont know any better.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
puma said:
buy my wheels instead :)
lol, i was thinking about it, but everytime i see CCW's i get happy in the pants :p

·
Canadian monster
596 Posts
-SuPrA sInGh- said:
lol, i was thinking about it, but everytime i see CCW's i get happy in the pants :p
you would save a lot of money though...

seriously, they look a lot better in person than on a pic with my shitty camera.

oh and i doubt you'll be able to find CCW's somewhere else than at CCW.

i used to work for a speed shop and i had every possible supplier and they all sell "easy to get" wheels.

We could even get Jesses James's wheels but i am sure that if i would have ordered a set, they wouldn't have know how to get me one :D. Those damn suppliers...

Even Volk Racing is a pain in the butt to get in Canada.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Angstrom said:
Try RCTS in Calgary. I think they sell them.
any contact information?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts