Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well here is the Team NYCE Version of the 1st night when Ceasar and Kenny from Frontline tried to line up for a race. The first three parts provide some rather interesting commentary, while the last two parts contain the actual run attempts. Please keep in mind that this is a shortened version as I had to hold back a bit because the NYCE STREETZ DVD will contain more. Also, just in case anyone forgot, they got as far as burnouts and then Frontline's Turbo bubble had issues. Just wanted to make that clear so no one can complain that they watched a video for nothing. Have a seat and enjoy the show!

NY Pre-Race Commentary

NJ Pre-Race Commentary

Race Negotiations

Ceazdachamp VS Frontline 1st Attempt

Ceazdachamp VS Frontline 2nd Attempt

·
Ex-hardtopper
1,919 Posts
Ok, so where's the race footage? Frontline broke the 1st time, what happened the 2nd time?

·
Banned
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Boostrush said:
Ok, so where's the race footage? Frontline broke the 1st time, what happened the 2nd time?
Spun a rod bearing, he didn't even have to say he broke the knocking was loud enough to be obvious.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I heard a lot of talking and watched a burnout and its over. These guys act their cars are the end all civics. I was going to comment on the other video of them running 10's but i refrained. Will someone bring their street driven civic to Jersey and please beat these guys.

-scott

·
Banned
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
scottie said:
I heard a lot of talking and watched a burnout and its over. These guys act their cars are the end all civics. I was going to comment on the other video of them running 10's but i refrained. Will someone bring their street driven civic to Jersey and please beat these guys.

-scott
Yea now thats what I'd like to hear somebody stepping up and running!

·
Ex-hardtopper
1,919 Posts
Did they ever race CLM?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Well, this is our local shops car. Its full interior Honda CRX which competes in the same category as their Civic. Im in Oklahoma so i dont know if the owner (Alex) will be traveling with the car or not. Its a street car (everything on it). Here is his latest pass. Not trying to start anything, just showing what other guys are doing in the south-southwest.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/63D56BF3-A447-4B2A-94AB-E375CB3061B9.htm

-scott

·
Registered
199 Posts
scottie said:
Well, this is our local shops car. Its full interior Honda CRX which competes in the same category as their Civic. Im in Oklahoma so i dont know if the owner (Alex) will be traveling with the car or not. Its a street car (everything on it). Here is his latest pass. Not trying to start anything, just showing what other guys are doing in the south-southwest.

-scott
Very nice run!

·
Banned
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
scottie said:

-scott
Ok I kind of know 8secEG from honda-tech only have spoken thru im's a fews times seems like a cool person, he got that car off of Jason Hunt although that doesn't mean anything along with your post! What did his latest pass have anything to do with this thread about a street race? Also your not the owner of his car since your showing it off for him I think he can do that for himself and I'm sure if were to ever come out to NYC with the car and looks for a run with some honda's people will step to run on the street.

What would've interested me is if you would have posted a vid of 8secEG running on the street against an equally fast car and him calling out NYC on video.

·
Ex-hardtopper
1,919 Posts
^^^Ok, I was just wondering...Cunha is a good friend of mine...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts