Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to Cecil County dragway on july 8th to make a few passes on the test and tune saturday morning. The track opens at 9am i think and closes at 4pm. I will be there trying to get some better shake down passes since unfortunately my last runs at MIR were cut a little short.

Alex

· Registered
635 Posts
Well, Brenden had to come take my cam gears tonight to get his motor done!! He will be getting me another new set so hopefully I will have them in time for next weekend. He wanted me to ask you if you knew how to degree them?

· Registered
2,139 Posts
wish I could be there, but will be getting back from ny late sat nite...Why not a weds or fri test and tune its been slow lately could get as many runs as your heart desires and for less money..

· Registered
1,445 Posts
ohhhh it's on like donkey kong, biotch!!! Bring your pops' duramax and mike will put down a buck for every foot you get drug. I plan to bring you back to harrisburg with me!!!!:)

· Premium Member
5,399 Posts
mike91t said:
You gonna show up with the truck Alex? Bren tells me he wants to hook up bumper to bumper with ya so he can break in the MEGA CAB dragging the Duramax down the 1520......
Hahahaha, Mike didnt you know ,,,alex's duramax is in the shop for injector problems, so it seems he wont be able to participate in the truck challenge....Its either that or rented out to the county for a work truck. :1poke:

· Banned
4,762 Posts
Silver Bullet said:
Hahahaha, Mike didnt you know ,,,alex's duramax is in the shop for injector problems, so it seems he wont be able to participate in the truck challenge....Its either that or rented out to the county for a work truck. :1poke:
:lol:

· Registered
1,445 Posts
Alex, where were you last night? I could have used some extra bar money! here's a preview of how things will go if you take me up on the offer:

Right click, save as :)

http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/mike91t/?action=view&current=DodgeFordHookin06small.flv

Cliffs: "The legendary Dodge-Ford rivalry continues in
Indy at IRP '06.

Ford F-550 PowerJoke Crew Cab dually with fuel
tanks in bed

VS

Dodge 2500 X-cab short bed single rear wheel with
bed full of people"

LMK...

· Premium Member
5,399 Posts
Enough with the Ford vids....cause it causes me to step in. :1poke: First off in your vid mike....how old is that ford? Exactly. I hope the new dodge can pull that. And bren may have a new 06 Mega cab....but for one...its STOCK...and 2. Since its the Mega cab..its the heaviest/slowest of the dodges. Unless that dodge is making well over 700ft/lb at the WHEEL.....it be best to stay away from my Ford :) Be sad to have to send a 40K + truck in for warranty issues already. And priceless to have to tell the service desk it got beat up by a 5 year old, 100k Ford ...HAHA. And after i beat it up.....its definitely not going to catch me either....since i recently got some new numbers at the track with the chip on setting 6. So its a lose/lose . Better stick to picking on Alex's Duramax.

· Registered
1,771 Posts
Silver Bullet said:
Enough with the Ford vids....cause it causes me to step in. :1poke: First off in your vid mike....how old is that ford? Exactly. I hope the new dodge can pull that. And bren may have a new 06 Mega cab....but for one...its STOCK...and 2. Since its the Mega cab..its the heaviest/slowest of the dodges. Unless that dodge is making well over 700ft/lb at the WHEEL.....it be best to stay away from my Ford :) Be sad to have to send a 40K + truck in for warranty issues already. And priceless to have to tell the service desk it got beat up by a 5 year old, 100k Ford ...HAHA. And after i beat it up.....its definitely not going to catch me either....since i recently got some new numbers at the track with the chip on setting 6. So its a lose/lose . Better stick to picking on Alex's Duramax.

LOL.....Bren made me do it :ugh2:

· Registered
1,771 Posts
I believe bren want's to hook. Not really drag. The Cummins is far superior in pulling from outta the hole due to it's incredible ability to produce torque down low unlike the short stroke V8's and the weight really helps. The Fords you've seen in both vids are built and not stock in any way shape or form :)

Alex is right though this thread is about 1/4 mi drag. Not dragging trucks hooked bumper to bumper. Me and my ******* vids are down now ;)

· Premium Member
5,399 Posts
mike91t said:
I believe bren want's to hook. Not really drag. The Cummins is far superior in pulling from outta the hole due to it's incredible ability to produce torque down low unlike the short stroke V8's and the weight really helps. The Fords you've seen in both vids are built and not stock in any way shape or form :)

Alex is right though this thread is about 1/4 mi drag. Not dragging trucks hooked bumper to bumper. Me and my ******* vids are down now ;)

Bren is just afraid to line up at track it seems...with every car/truck he owns. Do they have truck shows to go to???? :1poke: And he better be afraid of 740ft/lb at wheels my Ford makes...cause it will rip that Maga cabs bumper right off haha Mike , dont you have something to go polish??? or clean??? J/k

· Banned
4,762 Posts
Alex D said:
Ok back on topic, is anyone gonna come out this saturday to atleast watch and shoot the shit with me? Can we get some participation in this area of town at the track. Meets are cool and everything at parking lots, but its more fun when the car is in action:)
Alex,

You need to go on thursday instead the temps are suppose to be in the 70s, fuck this 90 degree shit!

· Premium Member
7,059 Posts
what time?

Alex D said:
Ok back on topic, is anyone gonna come out this saturday to atleast watch and shoot the shit with me? Can we get some participation in this area of town at the track. Meets are cool and everything at parking lots, but its more fun when the car is in action:)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.