Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Supra NE Crew,

We tried to have this meet a few times but the rain got in the way. Well we finally came up with a new date. Same time and place. The original thread started on My.is We would like to extend the welcome to the Supra family. So request off work now. Make sure you have your wheels, kit and everything done and looking clean . Here is the official flyer for the event. We are in the process of getting a few sponsors as well. If you have any questions you can contact myself or Tyson. I will keep this thread updated with more info as I get it. Thanks guys and hope to you see you guys out there!

**Great news guys, I was able to raise $300 so far for a local charity. I will be donating the proceeds to AustismSpeaks.org

This was my original plan when starting this meet and I hope that everyone joining will be able to kick in 15-20bucks to help towards this movement. If all goes well, we will have this thing every few months and we can watch it grow..**
This is from Ty

NJ Caravan Meet Spot 10am roll out 1030am sharp. 2245 Springfield Ave., Vauxhall, NJ 07088. We will be meeting in the Whole Foods Parking lot. Ive posted up a map of the area we will be meeting. Since we are meeting early the lot should be pretty much empty and easy to spot everybody. When its time to roll out Rt78 is right there which will take us all the way to the Meet.

Courtesy of Jimmy(phatjay) we have a banner for the meet!!

Headcount as of 8/17/11

1. Tjmhillz
2. MDRracer(cl member)
3. tdaniels8 (cl member)
4. Breadbeat (cl member)
5. Jason4444(my.is member)
6. Felty52(my.is member)
7. dmackzzz(my.is member)
8. Twitched1 (my.is member)
9. Phatjay(cl member) Maybe
10. Imnutz4jdm(cl member)
11. Trukn1 (CL member/mod) maybe
12. Diablofire03(my.is member)
13. VtotheJ(cl member)
14. Gearbanging (cl member)
15. Sexilexi2001(my.is member)
16.Reem (cl member)
17. Yogu(cl member) Maybe
18. aznbboyt3k (my.is member)
19. Derrick42(isf member)
20. Gray Rider (isf member) Maybe
21. Nick 95 6sp( sf member) Maybe
22. Mikefate (cl member)
23. kraven9 (my.is member) Maybe
24. Ydavevr4 (my.is member)
25. WarrenLex (cl member)
26. Mr 2jz-Ge (tristate tuners member)
27. lllllllll (cl member) Maybe
28. JayDR6 (cl member)
29. InvisibleMonkey(tristate tuner and SF member)
30.JDMuscle (cl member)
31. Redline86 (tristate tuners member)
32.empera (tristate tuners member)
33.BrandonW (tristate tuners member)
34. Flintstoneskid (supra forum member) Maybe
35. Supracrew87 (supra forum member)
36. ArtBarn (supra forum member)
37. I got the beatup Gs300(supra forum member)
38. Tom2jz( My.is member)
39. MrMark (cl member)
40. Club300(my.is member)
41. Tristate Vip (supra forum member)
42. Evil Teo ( cl member)
43. Hockyplyer18 (trstate tuners member)
44. BernieIS (cl member)
45. Juangado (cl member)
46. Greddy44 (cl member)
47. my02is (myis memeber)
48. Anthony (club300's Friend -ISowner)
49. Juan (club300's Friend -ISowner)
50. Loius (club300's Friend -ISowner)
51. Edward (club300's Friend -ISowner)
52. Supraman1784 (my.is member)
53. [email protected] (tst member)
54. C-Roy (tst member)
55. Mike33101(my.is member)
56. Ald03 (tst member)
57. DHRP (cl member)
58. SupraShawn (supra forum member) Maybe
59. Killslow4 (my.is member)
60. Breadbeat(cl member)
61. Greddy44 (cl member)
62. MDSC (cl member)
63. SmokyStealthBomber (ISF Forum) Maybe
64. 1hotlex03 (my.is member) Maybe

·
Registered
13,581 Posts
That place is not too far away. I'll put it on my calendar and try to make it if the family doesn't interfere.

·
Registered
324 Posts
What happened? You should still come out though.
I blew it up at the drag strip about a month ago. my buddy and I are going to pull the motor monday and see what we can find (it sucks that it's taken this long to even get to it but we've both been pretty busy lately). I think it's a spun bearing but i'm not positive. I would drive out anyway, but thats a good 4 hour drive for me and it wouldn't be much fun in my V8 Jeep Grand Cherokee.

·
powered down
1,497 Posts
I wish this was closer to me.... Allentown is about 2 and half hours away

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
I'll be there, just don't know in which supra...
you can put me down for club lexus, my.is, tri state, and sf... lol

Either way, I'll try to bring greenie unless she sells by then

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sounds good just updated the list. I understand its a drive for most of you guys. I will have pics and vids posted up for those who wasn't able to make it.

·
Chaos+Supra= :D
427 Posts
Just a little curious about this question. If my stepdad comes in his Toyota Camry would that be weird? lol
Ugh, I just saw that use will have a photographer and my Supra is not close to clean should I not go now? :(

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Trust me my car is nowhere clean either lol.. I have all types of war marks on my car. But pictures with a good camera makes my car look 10x better lmao. Everybody says my car looks so clean and i always tell them pictures with a good camera does wonders lmao. I better see your car out there bro! Btw nothing wrong with a Toyota Camry lol.

·
Chaos+Supra= :D
427 Posts
Lol, well I got a primered fender so no camera can fix that. Although if you take picks on the passenger side it's ohkay I guess. One last thing is that when we was coming home our one friend has a EvoX and we kept up with the Evo I was like WTF! Lol, we had 4 people in our car at the time.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.