Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if it fits? The celica (2000 ish) wheel looks very similar to the TRD and is quite less expensive..

·
Registered
193 Posts
It should. The TRD wheels I have on 2 MKIVs seem to have the same size opening and base as a friend's Celica GTS.

·
Im A Fuking Ninja!!!
4,584 Posts
search... all u need is the airbag adapter.

·
(Rare & Unique)
3,889 Posts
Yes they do work (same spline). You can pick up an adapter or splice it in. I used an adapter on my MK4 and spliced one in my SC. Either way

·
(Rare & Unique)
3,889 Posts
Adapter source if the toyo dealer doesnt carry them (I got one thru the dealer awhile back)

·
Blood for Blood
8,321 Posts
search... all u need is the airbag adapter.
^ bingo... this is all in here.... all the info with pix and all.... there are threads on this do a search.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
^ bingo... this is all in here.... all the info with pix and all.... there are threads on this do a search.
Instead of telling everyone how to do a search why don't you save yourself some time and not post useless crap.

Thanks a lot for the help guys. Much appreciated! I just ordered one!

·
A zone of danger.
1,175 Posts
That's the way it is around here, newb...sink or swim. If you ask questions that have been covered dozens of times, eventually you won't get help anymore and will just continually be told to search. You've gotta be a little self-sufficient. Damn near everything you can ever imagine has already been covered here. Just FYI...

·
Registered
4,951 Posts
Instead of telling everyone how to do a search why don't you save yourself some time and not post useless crap.

How ironic ... lol

·
Registered
205 Posts
About to do a ceilca wheel this weekend for a friend. I will find out where he got the harness adapter. I can take some pics too.

·
Proud MKIII Owner
2,407 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for all who helped out!

...I knew it was somewhere, I just didn't find it. I did a few searches to no avail. Give the newbs a chance. I mean, you've been there at some point as well...

·
Registered
229 Posts
just out of curiousity, why is everybody always so worried about the airbag? i am gonna try to do a celica wheel on my sc this winter but i am totally ditchin the airbag system. the actual airbag will be nonfunctional.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
just out of curiousity, why is everybody always so worried about the airbag? i am gonna try to do a celica wheel on my sc this winter but i am totally ditchin the airbag system. the actual airbag will be nonfunctional.
Most people who go with the OEM look, prefers to keep the OEM functionality.. I am the same way. My car will keep it's stock looks, but with discreet quality upgrades..

·
From the land down under
4,568 Posts
What reason could you possibly have to want to remove safety features from your car that could, and often do save people lives? (unless its a dedicated track car etc)

·
adammackintosh.net
5,807 Posts

·
ex BPU'er
5,095 Posts
I don't want to die.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts