Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats the best cell phone service around?I'm lookin for people with experience with nextel and boost mobile mainly because I'm interested in that walkie talkie service.
Thanks

·
Registered
769 Posts
I've had nextel since 2003 and I've never had a problem. I plan on switching to another carrier, though, because of the lack of phone selection.

Worked fine when I was in Chicago..

·
1991 1JZ
1,157 Posts
Verizon > *
what twisted backwards world do you live in?....

oh sorry i see it says youre in california.

nextel used to be good until they merged with sprint. sprints service is good but their customer service sucks. verizon over here sucks. ATT SUCKS. they bill you before the actual billing period is up and the actual cell service sucks.

everyone i know with tmobile says its great.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Tmobile Just ordered my G1's yesterday got a black one and a white one!!! yay cookies for me!! been with them like 7 years now and have never had any problems..

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
ATT > all. Which carrier is best really does vary by location quite a bit. In the N.East ATT is by far the best, I'd say the best nationwide but I know the NE cause I live here. No one around here even has nextel because the service is so shitty. ATT > Sprint > Verizon > T-Mobile.

·
Slo-vertible Drifter
815 Posts
I've been with T-Mobile since 02, the customer service is great. When ever I get a crazy bill I call them up and so far it has always been dropped. Once I went 1300 minutes over my 3000 minute plan, it was close to a $700 bill. I called and it was dropped! Sweet!

Now I just upgraded my plan to the Ultimate Loyalty plan. Unlimited minutes for everything and no roaming. I now pay $53 for that and 400 text messages. Now I just have to hold out for some sweet data plan and then I can jump onto the G1 goodness.

·
Scotch Scotch Scotch
3,485 Posts
400 text messages? Fuck I go through that in a day or two sometimes. But then again, about half are work related.

Like someone else said, best coverage depends on the area, but I have never been anywhere without service with Verizon.

·
Factory RSP Hardtopper
1,961 Posts
Verizon. I had Nextime SHIT for 9 years and threw the pos against the wall and went to verizon. If you don't live under 1 of Nextel's towers the pos doesn't work and forget the habib tech support thinking about helping you.

·
Registered
183 Posts
att has ptt (push to talk) aka two way walkie talkie service on most phones best coverage. Fastest 3g network and the iPhone. Customer service is absolutly amazing do it you will love it.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts