Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
UNLIMITED !
1,411 Posts
Yes, contact Aerocomp at 407-330-7300 and ask for Hector he is one of the best around.

·
Blah Blah Blah
178 Posts
Hector just tuned the Haltech e6-k on my Is300. Car runs just like it did from factory but with 538rwhp and 472rwtq on 93 octane and meth :D I am VERY pleased. Hector and the Aerocomp crew even diagnosed a problem with my wastegate hosing , replaced all the hosing and finished tuning.
-Matt

·
Medium Ballin'
3,024 Posts
Hector is a badass. :)

Bring him some McDonalds or Backyard burger and he might even break ya a sweet deal.

266 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Awesome. Thanks guys.

I was thinking of going with cheap bolt on things to adjust fuel and spark but now that I hear that someone is close that can tune it, it makes me def want to get the Haltech now.

Oh yea is Aerocomp a authorized supplier for the Haltechs? What about yoru shop Jesus? I am looking around for the best deal I can get.

·
UNLIMITED !
1,411 Posts
Shaun the Videographer said:
Awesome. Thanks guys.

I was thinking of going with cheap bolt on things to adjust fuel and spark but now that I hear that someone is close that can tune it, it makes me def want to get the Haltech now.

Oh yea is Aerocomp a authorized supplier for the Haltechs? What about yoru shop Jesus? I am looking around for the best deal I can get.
Call up the shop and ask for Hector or I

1 - 6 of 6 Posts