Supra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
forcast is calling for rain all weekend!! is everyone still planning on going??? i cant drive in the rain with my Drag Radials, and i really wanted to head down for the track...

·
Supra Shane
1,401 Posts
LeoGSVT said:
i cant drive in the rain with my Drag Radials, and i really wanted to head down for the track...
aww what kinda street car is that?!?! :)

oh and to answer ur question....as of now its still a Go for everyone. See ya there!

·
Banned
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
my car is daily driven with every factory option on it...my tires are a little bald and can get scary in the rain...thats all...i got new tires put on today so I should be fine, just dont feel like the track getting rained out and making the trip

·
Supra Shane
1,401 Posts
LeoGSVT said:
my car is daily driven with every factory option on it...my tires are a little bald and can get scary in the rain...thats all...i got new tires put on today so I should be fine, just dont feel like the track getting rained out and making the trip
respectable.....i ride on MT drag radials everyday and it does get a lil scary in the rain.

Would u like to do a lil 2nd gear run?

·
Registered
881 Posts
it better hold off long enough for some runs at the track...last summer we got rained on also.

·
Registered
4,951 Posts
ehhh its Florida weather... Forcast: Partly Cloudy and Scattered Thunderstorm...Rain at 4 pm stop raining at 4:15 .. Raining in 1 spot.. drive 2 miles... sunny the rest of the way...

Rain or Shine im still going =P

·
Registered
236 Posts
Bald M/T in the rain, or even on a wet road, Good luck driving faster than 30 mph or so.
I'll be out....i just didnt find the time to fix the boost problem in the 240 this week due to summer school and trying to sell my DD. :( It sucks...but it drives from point A to point B just fine.
Today is a 30-40 % chance of rain and tommorow is a 50%, the chances normally die down toward the evening hours.

·
Addicted to Boost
336 Posts
ya its typical florida guys.. we all know that ....it rains in my backyard harder than the front some times.. and lately it pours while the sun is out..:D im still going

·
Addicted to Boost
336 Posts
i didnt make it lol.it poured like no other when i was on the golf course today and i decided it wasnt worth the drive

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
:bsflag: NO RAIN HERE YET ON EITHER DAYS, great turn out

1 - 13 of 13 Posts