Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Ex-hardtopper
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in Readington, so if anybody wants to meet up around Bridgewater (Rt 22 /Rt 287 area) post up here and we can all caravan down. I think Aaron (bluegts) will be coming down by me and we'll be headed down.

Any others?

·
Registered
401 Posts
I am pretty sure Nitto with the big twins will be heading down with me. Jason with the real RSP might come along as well.

·
Ex-hardtopper
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
1) - Me
2) - BlueGTS
3) - RNitto
4) - RSP Jason (maybe)
5) - 1chic2nv
Any others? Maybe some of you New Brunswick / Somerset area guys? There is an Applebees right off Rt 287S at exit 13. Centrally located and easy to get in/out of.

·
Ex-hardtopper
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
list updated... how about 9am as a meeting time, everybody ok w/ that?

·
Garage Queen Club
2,822 Posts
My car might be driveable by Memorial day weekend. When is this dyno meet supposed to occur, and where is the location?

·
Ex-hardtopper
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dre, dyno and meet are this coming Saturday. Why don't you drive up to my place and you can ride shotgun?

·
Garage Queen Club
2,822 Posts
I need the entire saturday to work on the car :( We'll see how much I get done this weekend. What time you plan on leaving, and how long of a drive?

·
Registered
401 Posts
dre99gsx said:
I need the entire saturday to work on the car :( We'll see how much I get done this weekend. What time you plan on leaving, and how long of a drive?
Dre, I think you are missing the point. If your working on your car this Saturday we will all be at the meet without you. :1poke: This will probably be the biggest Supra gathering on the East coast this year. I haven't gone to many meets in the past few years but I think this one is a must. Just my $.02

·
Ex-hardtopper
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Planning on meeting at Applebees at 9am (unless others have an issue w/ that) and it's probably 25 mins driving down 287 to the parkway from there. Not too bad. Let's work on your car Sunday!!??!!?? I can lend a hand, I'm free all day.

Aaron's right, you can't miss this one.

·
Garage Queen Club
2,822 Posts
This is in Jersey? Damn I'm so out of the loop heh. We'll chat later bout it

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
dre99gsx said:
This is in Jersey? Damn I'm so out of the loop heh. We'll chat later bout it
apparently u still got DSM on the brain perhaps.... :rofl:

yeah bro, check all the stickies, its been talked about for MONTHS....meet is this saturday may 20th in cliffwood beach http://www.ne-supras.com/ne2k6.htm

·
Ex-hardtopper
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Ok, I'll be at the Applebees at 9:30am sharp.... looking forward to the cruise down and the meet!!! See you all there...

·
Registered
401 Posts
Talked to Hau last night and he wants to meet up at 9:30 since he will be getting to my house at 8:30. He is the most senior Supra owner I know so he makesthe rules. :bowdown: I also have 3 maybe's coming with me, Nitto, Jason and Dave Bien. See you at 9:30.

·
Ex-hardtopper
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
9:30 is cool with me Aaron, see you all there!!!

Directions for those driving

From the south, take 287 north to exit 13b. Merge onto Rt 28 and make a left at the first light, the parking lot for Applebees is on your left.

From the north, take 287 south to exit 13 (Rt 28). Go straight through the traffic light, and the parking lot for Applebees is on your left.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.