Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured since no one has set a date and people on other forums asking when let's do May 14th. It's a Saturday, weather should be great and let's have a good meet this year to start it off. I don't remember times but I know people from the north and south like to come to visit so let's start meet at 11a.m. Should help avoid any traffic and not to early for those who enjoy their sleep.

Roll call: Tejon Tihonovich 96 Supra tt for now

·
Registered
179 Posts
Doing my monthly check of the forums and looks like I picked the right day. I'll post up over on celicasupra.com and its associated FB group. Mother's Day is May 8, so no conflict there.

·
Tree Hugger
816 Posts
Wish I could go but my one vaca is planned for the oregon dunes that weekend!

·
Where to now?
814 Posts
Hopefully I will be able to make it to one of these meets again sometime in the future. Depending if I ever move back that way. Moved to Italy last year, so I pretty much roll around as the only supra whenever we go to meets. I miss the supra community...

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Figured since no one has set a date and people on other forums asking when let's do May 14th. It's a Saturday, weather should be great and let's have a good meet this year to start it off. I don't remember times but I know people from the north and south like to come to visit so let's start meet at 11a.m. Should help avoid any traffic and not to early for those who like to sleep in.

OK so who is in for the meet and greet tomorrow? I unfortunately have some bad news that weather is turning for worse and my car is down due to some incompetent people and not knowing how to inspect there shipping of parts. Long story, I may try and bring the Z but I know it's sac religion

1 - 15 of 15 Posts