Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
2 Rotors,1 Turbo,No Equal
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is very last notice but the thread has been going on in the NW section of this message board for a while now.

Anyways, this Saturday will be a HUGE gathering of Supra's from throughout the NW region down in Centralia. If you're interested check out the thread in the NW section of the board as it has all the info.

As it stands right now it's me, Duane, and Randy going down there representing the Canadian Supra owners. If anyone else is interested in coming down post up here and we'll see about trying to figure out how to all meet up. To get across the boarder you need 2 valid pieces of ID IE. Drivers liscense and Birth Cert. for those who've never been across by car before.

·
ma70-7m=1JZ
2,517 Posts
Yup, if I can get my car finnished and running good, Ill be there. BTW Centralia is about an hour past Seattle.

Dave, Don where are you????, lets go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I talked with Don the other day and he's not able to make it. I don't know about Dave though. I'll be giving you a call tomorrow after i get off work Randy. Hows the progress on the car coming? I'll stop by your shop tomorrow after work and give you a hand if you need last minute help!:wavey:

·
Look, Its a hat!
1,520 Posts
i was thinking about going with my truck, but ive decided against it. To much work all week to spend another day driving

·
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not able to make it now either. My diff is leaking from both axle seals in a bad way so I'll be doing another diff swap this weekend.... second one in a week now.... :nono: :1poke:

·
Pronounced Tek-DAY-us
1,596 Posts
Are you running a JDM Torsen diff? Mine leaked real bad when it started to fail because of chunks of metal chewing up the seals.

·
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Are you running a JDM Torsen diff? Mine leaked real bad when it started to fail because of chunks of metal chewing up the seals.
The diff that was leaking was a North American 3.73 LSD diff out of a Turbo Supra. It had been sitting for a long time outside with no fluid and no fill plug in it so I suspect that the seals dried out and gave way when I began to use it.

I've replaced that diff with another NA Turbo Supra diff only this time its a 3.91 LSD from an Auto. So far so good but I'll keep an eye on the diff over this week and see how things go. Worst case senario would be that I put my stock Torsen back in while I have one of the other diffs rebuilt.

·
ma70-7m=1JZ
2,517 Posts
Well I didnt get my car done in time to go to the meet, but I did get it running tonight. It runs and drives great!!!, it feels so good to driving my car again.......its been off the road scince last August.

·
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow, thats a long time to have it down. Awesome to hear she's up and running again too! I can't wait to drop mine off at your shop to get the FMIC done. I'm dying to feel the difference it'll make.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts