Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FINAL UPDATE:

When: April 9th (saturday)
Where: centralia Factory Outlet Mall, East parking lot (I-5 exit #82)

Caravans:
Northgate, leaving at 10:00am, show up whenever before that

Federal way costco, leaving probably around 10:30. we will not stop long here, so be ready to go around that time. i hope someone at northgate knows where this is because i sure don't.

Tacoma mall near krispy kreme, leaving around 10:45-11:00 or so. Don't know how we're going to coordinate everyone getting to the freeway, so we'll figure that out when we get there.

we will be at centralia around noon or so in the EAST parking lot. if you're not there, you'd better be dead or in jail, and if you're in jail, then break out.

current car count: 25 or so. nice weather, so i expect 30-40. note: this post is copied on supramania, nwforums, and the pacnw mailing list.

is the centralia meet going to happen this year? doesn't it usually happen about this time? am i totally out of it?

Update 3/30: meet is now planned for the 9th (saturday), rsvp here so i can get a car count.

mods: make this sticky?

another update (3/30): I've confirmed the location in the East parking lot on April 9th. In addition, there will be coupon books available for us at VF Outlet's checkout counter, so if anyone wants one, they'll be there. I'll provide them with a car count by wed. of next week, so RSVP. I've also posted this to the PACNW list and to NWForums, so hopefully we'll get a good turnout.

another edit: for exact location, read above carefully.

K

·
0 Posts
I am down for it.

My folks live near Centralia, and I could stop by and see them. :)

·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts
Good boy. Go for it...

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok, i'm leaning towards sun, april 10th for this thing in the usual place. what is the name of the usual place so i can call ahead and reserve us a parking lot? also, this date is just a proposal so far, so if there's something else going on that weekend, we can always move it, so let's have some feedback.

·
Administrator
17,224 Posts
We always used to meet at the Factory Outlet Mall parking lot. We recently had good luck meeting on the east side of the freeway, whereas the early meets were always on the west side (which is more crowded).

Steve T.

·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts
You will need to get in touch with the mall people to coordinate with them when you have fixed a date. I am sure they will want an estimate of how many cars you expect. And that is sometimes dificult to do as it depends a whole bunch on weather.

Here are two contacts. I think I had talked to Diane in the past.

JSH Properties, Inc.
Bellevue, WA 98007
[email protected]

Renate Johnson
Property Manager
Centralia, WA 98531
[email protected]

·
900 BHP Club :)
4,934 Posts
93dawg said:
You will need to get in touch with the mall people to coordinate with them when you have fixed a date. I am sure they will want an estimate of how many cars you expect. And that is sometimes dificult to do as it depends a whole bunch on weather.

Here are two contacts. I think I had talked to Diane in the past.

JSH Properties, Inc.
Bellevue, WA 98007
[email protected]

Renate Johnson
Property Manager
Centralia, WA 98531
[email protected]
It's hard to tell how many spots we need because 5 people reply and say they're going then 50 people show up.

·
900 BHP Club :)
4,934 Posts
We should get a roll call so if not a lot of southern people are coming maybe we can have it closer or go somewhere else like Leavenworth. That would be a nice scenic drive.

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
I vote for Leaven worth, meet up in monroe and blast all the way there....... Plus they have a kick butt brewry.....hahaha But Damn I am going out of town ( spokan)on that weekend and the week after(Texas)..

·
Registered
317 Posts
Leavenworth sounds good. So lets establish a date, so people know if they can make it or not. I personally would like it to be on a Sat. Anyway, count me in too.

·
GT-R DUN, Son.
3,490 Posts
leavenworth is pretty far out of the way for the oregon people guys.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yes, leavenworth is far for the Oregon people, but still, maybe we can have another event, a "scenic drive" at a different time organized by someone else. It's looking like saturday could be the best day (at least that's what I'm hearing) so I think we'll try to plan it then. I'll contact the mall tomorrow and see what we can do. I'll post a confirmation later this week and I'll also send something out to the mailing list.

1 - 20 of 127 Posts