Supra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey

I had my Supra detailed ; full wash ; 2 step polish ; ceramic coating of the body, my CCW Classic rims and the glass.

The final result is awesome.
The body and the rims look like new.
Cleaning will be much easier now .

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
10,744 Posts
Just did this on Eau Rouge (except the wheels). Great results. Wish I had done it sooner!

Ken.

·
...pop the hood!
1,167 Posts
looks nice...

·
Registered
71 Posts
With that amount of time and money invested, why not put some PPF on? Maybe it's just me but every time I drive mine I get a rock chip on the bumper/hood.

·
Super Moderator
10,744 Posts
With that amount of time and money invested, why not put some PPF on? Maybe it's just me but every time I drive mine I get a rock chip on the bumper/hood.
Speaking personally, I only use PPF on new or resprayed cars (4) or low mileage cars with special colors (anthracite car). The paint on Eau Rouge, minus the front and rear bumper caps, is 26 years old and more amenable to paint correction/ceramic coating than PPF.

Eventually, I may respray the car, at which time I will go the PPF route. In the interim, the paint looks new, minus the rock chips and such accrued over the years.

Ken.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am happy I finally did it.

·
From the land down under
4,568 Posts
It looks very nice, indeed :)

I have always wondered if there is any perceivable change in visibility through the glass after having it ceramic coated?

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Pics from my detailer 😎

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
More pics

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Car wash pictures in for sale ads? Kinda cheesy. Car wash pictures just to show off a beautiful car? Most definitely not cheesy. Car looks great Luxluc!

·
Registered
87 Posts
The second round of pictures posted, definitely highlights just how well your machine scrubbed up Luxluc.

Very nice indeed!!

Oh, and can somebody inform me the term " PPF" stand for please.... Ta

·
Old School
4,116 Posts
PPF = Paint Protection Film, i.e. 3M, Suntek etc.

Reactions: raamo
1 - 15 of 15 Posts