Supra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
14,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well. living on this tiny island is shitty when it comes to getting parts you need. so no one stocks anything or brings anything useful in.

trying to get ceramic brake pads for my 93TT. and ive called every single place around and only the local checkers can special order the fronts for 150 bucks!!! agh!!!...

i checked tirerack.com and a couple of websites dedicated to brakes as well as ebay and cant seem to find shit, maybe im just shitty at the internet when it comes to shopping. but does anyone know where to pick up a set of ceramic TT brake pads for a decent price that wont kill me for the amount of excessive braking i do when i drive the supra?

thanks

· Registered
13,982 Posts
Carbotech's are ceramic compounds...excellent pads, I've used them for the last few years. http://www.ctbrakes.com/

Why in the world do you want/need ceramic brake pads?

Alex
A few reasons I use them are that they have top notch stopping power, they are super rotor-friendly, and the dust is very easy to wash off with a super-soft brush and mild detergent or even just water plus the dust is completely non-corrosive to wheels/finish.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.