Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.frankscustomfiberglass.com/toyota.htm

I just found that site in my infinite search to replace my 97-99 Eclipse carbon fiber front chin spoiler. I have to say their work is good, because the original lip I had on the car looked like this after a 40mph run-in with a power washer that took a spill out of a pickup truck on the highway:

Just thought I'd throw that out there, maybe some people would be interested in their product.

The prices are VERY right!

·
Lost in Dawg-land
550 Posts
Yeah, Frank has been doing good work for a few years now. What I like about him is he will make you pretty much anything out of CF and do it well.

·
Registered
906 Posts
dam.. does anyone have any pics of the doors or hatch. those prices are def just right. thats basically where the prices should be if you take away the supra hype.

·
Registered
1994 Toyota Supra Turbo 6spd
1,532 Posts
i'm not sure about the rest of you, but a friend of mine and i have called and left numerous emails/calls to frank about producing some of the stuff he's listed for our cars. but never once did he really return our calls or emails...
i'm not sure if he's still in business or if he's just working with specific people etc?
prices do sound really good, but curious to see how the quality of work is.
anyone ever buy any parts from him?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts