Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here we have an arm rest cover in carbonfibre that fits over the exsisting arm rest. I made it for my car and thought some people may like this to.

The headlight vents are in the process of being completed. For anyone that ordered one can send the rest of the remaining balance plus shipping.

You can email me or call.

If your interior arm rest is/was beat up like mine, here is a solution! Can be made in red blue green yellow and orange carbon/kevlar as well.

Duane

·
JZA70 or go home!!
2,495 Posts
im interested

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They are taken form the arm rest of my car. (the mold that is)

The cover will fit rght over it. I used glue for it to keep it permanent but it will stay as it is a VERY tight fit. Thickness?

Maybe an 1/8? VERY sturdy if that is what you are asking.

Duane

Price will be regular 160 CAD > 125 US but will start now at

125 CAD 97 US intro offer. ;)

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Enraged said:
oh ya, are you goin to make a dash kit? US$270 is alot for the one suprasport offers.
No dash kits here. > SupraSport has a good price on those. I would recommend them if you want one ;)

Duane

Arm rest? Give me a call.
1800.421.9390 I am at the office now

·
aka FredMk3
586 Posts
wow looks good! I didn't see that one coming. hehe

I will need one since I want to replace my worn armrest.

Good job again duane!:bigok:

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I will make a few this week. along wth finishing the headlight mold mounting points.

The red marroon is like this. 10 US more for the colours. If I had started my car in red kevlar I would go with it for your car!

Duane

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Paypal addy is [email protected]

Once you paypal, be sure to add name, address, phone number, and what you want. Colour etc... The shipping is $20. I get alot of emails a day and is hard to keep track of all.

Thanks

Duane

I will have a few made for next week.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts