Supra Forums banner

61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
dude, i would offer mine..... its warped, but if i can get it back to normal....... ill send it in

S

·
0 Posts
Oooo, that looks shweet... i'll have to see if i've got adequate funds in my emaciated bank account, but my torn stock unit has got to go.

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Duane!!! best idea yet for the center arm rest!!!! everyone's alwasy rips! this solves all problems forever!!!! :bigok:

ill be saving up for one in the near future!! :cool:

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Jaguar said:
Passenger Sde Panel price? Also, once I rally 10 people for a gauge bezel, (and I will) what could we expect to pay? Ballpark estimate...
You check on the number of people, and I will look at it a little closer to see what I can come up with for price.

NICK > Thanks dude! My rest sat in my garage for almost a year and I thought hmmmmm? I wonder? And here we are!

Duane

·
Canada, Eh?
2,397 Posts
duane - you PMs are full. i have a dual pillar pod you can borrow if you want, i can send it out today or tomorrow.

PM me if you want to work out details.

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
Enraged said:
duane - you PMs are full. i have a dual pillar pod you can borrow if you want, i can send it out today or tomorrow.

PM me if you want to work out details.
Box is somewhat emptied now

I will get back to you later on that.

Thanks

Another NOTE: I sent a package to you last weekyour way. You get it?

Duane

·
aka FredMk3
586 Posts
upgradedsupra said:
I am on that ;) Onlt thing is that I need one to make a mold from > hmmm what to do about that??

Duane

Lip will be made in time. It will be the way he wants it plus an added touch from me. :D
Will the lip fit the 87-88 bumper? As soon as you will be close to produce this, I will be able to give you a cash down for it.;) Like next spring?

CF 3 pods A-pillar.....I'm down for that too!

·
Canada, Eh?
2,397 Posts
upgradedsupra said:
Box is somewhat emptied now

I will get back to you later on that.

Thanks

Another NOTE: I sent a package to you last weekyour way. You get it?

Duane
hmmm.... i thought the package im pickin up later was an intake mani from Mike92LX... *runs out to car and drives to post office*

·
Registered
5,728 Posts
I know this is a rather old thread, but I have to say it! Duane, you're the fucking man! These parts are absolutely awesome; I'm really glad you're developing CF shiz for our cars. Hats off to you, thanks a lot man.

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
Thanks alot. I appreciate everyones support on CFX parts.

Email me and we will be sure to update people when we have new parts

Regards

Duane

61 - 78 of 78 Posts