Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
the quest for spool
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to throw some pics up of my trip to change some parts yesterday. Swapped out my 17" Boyd-Coddington wheels for some Racing Hart CP-035R's, and changed the ABflug replica hood for a Seibon CF top secret style hood.

Here's how she started out on Saturday:

Then the wheels were changed out:

She nekkid w/o her hood:

This will help keep her covered:

Ahhh yes, much better:

Comin at ya!

Fitment of the hood is spectacular, gaps are small & perfect, hood is off by like 1/8" on the passenger side b/c my factory bumpstops are not reinstalled yet. That will even it out to perfection. Wheels are extremely lightweight, easy to clean, and very rare. I'm real happy w/ the transformation, although painting the hood is likely in the next few months. Enjoy!

- Brad

·
Premium Member
12,619 Posts
Looks neat.

Don't forget to show us the finished pictures when the hood gets painted. Thanks!

·
95Turbo
930 Posts
SWEET :bigthumb: Nice change up.

I just did basically the same thing.. changed up the wheels to the ones in my sig, and put a different hood on.

Glad to hear the hood came in undamaged, and the fitment is great. My Seibon ts hood should be here in early May, its shipping this week. Gonna stay CF tho. :D

Lookin good man, but dont those rims have center caps? Seems like they're missin something to me.

John

·
IUCK FSLAM
277 Posts
Looks like suzuka blue.

Looks good :bigthumb: I like the wheels a lot better but I've never seen an aftermarket hood that I drooled over. Still looks great though.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Racing Hart CP-035R :bigthumb:

Nice new rims, they are probabaly the lightest rims available.

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
Lookin really good now... maybe you should get 98 headlights next time :)

·
i recorded mark7m001.mp3
2,109 Posts
Wow, looks like a completely different car, seriously. Those rims and hood complement the car much better now.

·
the quest for spool
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Yep, it's the blue from Ferrari, usually seen on the Modenas. "Grigio Alloy" is their name for it.

John, not sure on the center caps. I've never seen these wheels with them, I'm going to contact Racing Hart and see if they were available.

nsx4ever, yeap they are amazingly light. I think 16-18 lbs. somewhere in that range. Light wheels, light hood, she's ready to take on some NSX's ;) j/k. It weighed 3363 lbs. with full tank of gas last time it was on the scales, now it's probably dropped another 30 pounds (~24 of which is rotating mass).

DragRacingSupra, I got a plan for some special headlights :) Branigan screwed me over on that one, so it might take another set of lenses before I can install and unveil them though.

Thanks for the compliments, next round of pics will be when the sub/amp enclosure is finished next month :)

- Brad

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
FYRARMS said:
Looks neat.

Don't forget to show us the finished pictures when the hood gets painted. Thanks!
...when the hood gets painted. Haha is that an innuendo I smell?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts