Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've got a 94 with the boring orange/amber front turning signal lights and ordering the 97-98 style lights. I heard that it's not a simple, take old ones out and screw in place and simply plug in news ones and go. There are certain modifications to be made so the newer lights can fit and the wiring harnesses are not the same with a bit of cutting and splicing to do. I am aware of that. My question is:
Is there already premade harnesses out there that are purchasable that I can just plug in and go? (Already knowing that the drilling a new hole in the bumper for the extra screw will need to be done and taking out the small parking light out of the headlight to put in the new turning signal will need to be done)
I'm just not the greatest with cutting and splicing wires and would feel more comfortable buying an already made wiring harness that is good to plug and go for this change....do they exist or i need to do the cutting and splicing no matter what, to do this change?

·
Registered
Rejoined
71 Posts
I did my switch about 10 years ago, with my kit coming from MVP Motorsports. I just checked Dusty's website and there is no "plug 'n' play" kit. Splicing would be needed. I might should've soldered the wires together, but I didn't, just wiring them together with what the kit provided. Still working 10+ years later. Maybe someone else has info on a no-splice kit.

·
Registered
Rejoined
71 Posts
^^ Those were the instructions I followed. That was nicer to provide the link. Thanks Supra Turbo.

Reactions: Supra Turbo
1 - 4 of 4 Posts