Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, so first off I have searched the last few days but can still not come up with my answer especially for my jdm supra. So recently I removed the canister while doing a lot of bay work and I'm trying to figure out what to cap and what can be removed if anything. The car is a single turbo supra and jdm motor so no egr. There are two vacuum lines running one from the tb through a check valve and the other into the Intake manifold. Both run to the vcvs then are just looped in on the other end. My question is do I just cap both the lines where they come out of the tb/intake and can I take out the vcvs completely.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
I removed every vsv and hose that is for the seq turbo system. Only one left will be by the Diagnostics plug beside the intake manifold. There will be a hose to cap there, the one feeding air in the canister.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
This diagram will tell what goes where. The last picture in your last post, that black/blue thing is a check valve. I'm sure one of those hoses needs to stay as it goes in one of the compressors (power steering or a/c, not sure)

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The check valve goes into the hose which goes to the vcvs and use to also go to the charcoal canister, that diagram isn't necessarily correct for me as my head is a jdm head and has no egr

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
But looking at your diagram now it seems that's none of what I posted should be needed as it is all related to either the tt setup or the Evap system which is now gone but I just want to be certain

1 - 7 of 7 Posts