Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if there were any more supras in my area -

Cars i know of in the area---

red MKIV: VERY low mileage... met that guy, he does not post here... 27K on a 95TT auto 0_0

black MKIV - never met you...

White auto MKIV TT - Owned by a guy named ben, i hang with em on occasion, he's got big plans.

Silver NA widebody - Owned by Valerie, also a buddy.

Anyone else around here?
I have an RSP TT MKIV if you have seen me around.

-Bob

·
Registered
222 Posts
Im located off Dorchester Road in North Charleston. I had a 98' White TT Auto until late last year. I have another supra 6MT on the way now. Id like to meet up with some supra owners around here sometime. I tried to get something going near charleston last year and only coreapoc replied.

And Ive seen a red N/A driving around that looks like it is going to fall apart soon.
Ive seen the silver widebody at Outback off River's.

PM me anytime!

·
kthx
327 Posts
And Ive seen a red N/A driving around that looks like it is going to fall apart soon.
Ive seen the silver widebody at Outback off River's.

PM me anytime!

Wow you saw us the one time we have been there. I havent seen a red one though. Seems there a lot of people who arent really supra fans around here with them =\

·
Registered
222 Posts
im in myrtle beach, let me know if you ever want to have a meet or somthing

Ill have my car delivered in the next month, I promise you guys wont be dissapointed. Maybe us Charleston guys can get up there to meet you at Myrtle, or you can come down here, but damn, Charleston is soo boring. But we do have alot of water locations for some great picture shoots..

·
Moderator, Live life to the fulllest
1,764 Posts
mom has a condo on Hilton Head Island so you might see my car down there from time to time

·
Registered
17 Posts
hi guys. I just purchased a 88 turbo.. so im new to the supra scene.. Im not far from charleston at all.. im in a little town called St. George, were looking at a few homes in the summerville area though so we will be moving there in the next 3-4 months..

as of now its a 90% stock MKIII but thats soon to change :agreed: so...look forward to meeting everyone.

·
Registered
51 Posts
there is a blue MKIV, GSC's silver one and a few others.

but i don't own one and i am in the area.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts