Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys,
Who do you all know is a trustworthy person in the Charlotte area to go look at a car for me? I am serious in buying this car, but I would need for someone to inspect the vehicle as I am too far away and my work does not allow me much time off. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Its a red '03 Evo.
please pm if you can do it and I will give you the needed info about location or the owners name...

Tya

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
zip code is 28226. If you are interested in helping, please pm me.

other than the zip code, it just says Charlotte, North Carolina

·
Uask4it's Dad
171 Posts
damn I wish you would have posted this like 2 days ago. ive been in charlotte on business this week but am leaving tomorrow around noon. I havent had shit to do from like 2-8 at night the last few days. sorry bro..

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Its ok man....We just found it haha...and would like it if someone can give me there outlook on the car.
I've emailed the seller about more pics and stuff, but like i said I can't go check it out. it seems like a really good deal lol

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
That's the Pineville/Matthews area.

I'm not really knowledgeable about Evos specifically, but I could probably find time this weekend to try and look it over/test drive it.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok thats cool. yeah we just need to know how mechanically sound it is and if anything is wrong...you know the basic stuff you look for in a used car lol..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts