Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
See this thread for more info:

http://www.carolinarides.com/forum/showthread.php?t=391

We're all meeting in the Bass Pro Shop parking lot in Concord Mills between 9 and 9:30am. From there, we're cruising over to Custom Performance in Charlotte where we'll be having a group Dyno Day/Mini Show from 10am-6pm (it may end earlier, depending on how many want to dyno). Once everyone has dynoed, it would be nice for everyone to get together to go and eat somewhere - we'll make concrete plans depending on interest.

ALL MAKES AND ALL MODELS ARE WELCOME

50$ for 3 pulls with air/fuel printouts on the dyno. You don't want to miss this, guys - it's gonna be great!

Please reply in the other thread if you think you may be coming.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
VENEMOUS TT said:
:) Hey man , you better beware , that motor will yeild you about 3k miles if your lucky on that t-78... good luck though
The T-78 isn't on yet, still working on that. Still on stock twins. Are you going to make it? I hope to see some Supra's down there making some good numbers. Can't let some domestic get the highest numbers.:D

·
NOSUP4U
2,776 Posts
I will probably be able to make this meet since its only 30 min. from my house, as long as the weather cooperates.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
VENEMOUS TT said:
I wouldnt be concerned with winning the dyno shootout , we got some local supras that would win that easy. I will try for it if im home that weekend .

John
Good! I want to see an Import winner! Would be awesome if it was a Supra!

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
blacksupra94 said:
Quit trying to make people join your gay ass forum.
:freak:

And it would be sweet to see a Supra be the dyno king of the day. There are going to be a LOT of S/C'd Mustangs and worked LS1s there, though... :bigthumb:

·
I AM SUCH AN IDIOT!
640 Posts
I may come since its close to the house but ti would have to be later in the day for me since this is a busy time of the year, and I think april 30th is the Queens Cup and I may be stck going to that with the gf for the early part of the day as well.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Black70Stang said:
:freak:

And it would be sweet to see a Supra be the dyno king of the day. There are going to be a LOT of S/C'd Mustangs and worked LS1s there, though... :bigthumb:
LS1's and cobras are mostly jokes around here, compared to the MK4's we have in charlotte, and even the 1JZ MK3.

·
I AM SUCH AN IDIOT!
640 Posts
^ The 900rwhp trans am that I rode in yesterday says differently
oh and thats on a conservative tune with 93 PUMP GAS, please show me and MK3 or 4 around here that can do that!

And there are plently of other fast LS1's and cobras you just don't know them or where to look for them. Just like there are plently of nice hp supras around that I'm sure some people don't know about.

·
Registered
785 Posts
well well.......If there was a DYNO CHALLENGE this can get good . The car wont come out unless a PRIZE OFFERING of $500. is givin to the DYNO QUEEN !!! HEHE

I think this needs to be the next EVENT !!! A challenge of some sorts , there are plenty of high horsepowered cars around both domestic and import .

John

·
I AM SUCH AN IDIOT!
640 Posts
I have been super busy. Trying to keep up with school and work doesn't leave too much time for cars but I did manage to run it last week at the track.

I may be out next sat night if all is well.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Hey I hope some more people come out for that...my last trip to Charlotte was kind of a blow. Only 8 Supras the whole day, including that extra large MKIII. I'm planning to bring mine out, but I don't know if I can get it back together in time.
John, what's up man? How is everything?
Mike

·
Registered
280 Posts
I didn't show up till about 2 or 2:30. We intended to be there earlier but it was a pretty crazy weekend. Things really didn't go as planned until Sunday morning when I met up with John, Dale, Harry and Johnny. I took some really nice pics of four of our cars (Johnny's isn't running), but apparently my pics aren't good enough to post up here since I don't have a gigantic post count. :gaysex:
Greg, what time were you there?
Yeah John, good to see you too bro. Bummed we didn't get to see the fam, but things happen I guess.
I looked into that drift competition in Atlanta and I'm afraid I have some bad news. It's this Friday and Saturday, May 6 and 7. I don't know if you'll still go, but my sister's coming in on Friday and I know she doesn't want to drive 12 hours round trip to see a bunch of cars slide around a track. I would totally go but family's first sometimes...I hate decisions like this. :(

1 - 20 of 24 Posts