Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
NOSUP4U
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its gonna be off of (exit 25) in Huntersville. Take a left once you get off 77(or right if coming south, 5 lights) and goto the 6th light (you'll see a cashions and a CVS on the left) and take a right. Drive around the bend and go 1/4 mile and look for us on the right. We will be at the top of the parking lot of the Palace movie theater. Starts at 9:00pm, should have alot of cars there.

I got this on another forum. Would be nice to see some Supras there. I will be there if weather permits.
Greg

·
Registered
167 Posts
ah... last time i came out there, there were only 4 supras including mine and my cousins... so comon ppl come out for once...

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
What did you do this time? Just never replaced the thing?

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Greg, I'm new to the area. Is there something I can look for to spot you from the crowd? I'll be driving a freshly painted turquoise MK3, will look almost stock. BTW, my name's Matt.

·
NOSUP4U
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Matt, Well I will most likely be wearing my blue Dodger hat and white Supra t-shirt. I drive a 1993 Red NA btw, so I will probably be near it.

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
DerockNC said:
I might come. What exit is this?
SupraGreg said:
Its gonna be off of (exit 25) in Huntersville.
:stickpoke the first sentence of the first post, man.

also, for those who want to use mapquest to get exact directions, the address is
17220 W Catawba Ave
Cornelius, NC 28031

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Damn, figures. Sounds like a good meet and I am not going to be able to come. Gosh this sucks.

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Ack, I cannot come if my car refuses to run right. I'm going to try to replace the thermostat and go from there, but if it still stalls out when warm, I won't be able to attend. Wish me luck.

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Double post.

Someone be sure to take pictures will they. I will host them if someobody can take em.

·
NOSUP4U
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It will probably be too dark for photos. The lighting at the palace sucks.

·
Registered
9,810 Posts
So, what kind of crowd will be there? I wouldnt mind coming, but I dont want to have to put up with a bunch of shit talkers. I really wish we would get together again at Quaker Steak and Lube and have another meet like that, it was AWESOME!

Jason

·
NOSUP4U
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Its really nothing special, Its very informal and people just show up. The times I have been there, most of the people are very nice and complement all the cars, whether its a domestic or import.

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
HotSoup said:
So, what kind of crowd will be there? I wouldnt mind coming, but I dont want to have to put up with a bunch of shit talkers. I really wish we would get together again at Quaker Steak and Lube and have another meet like that, it was AWESOME!

Jason
No kidding. Greg and I were talking about that one day. I had just signed up a few days before that meet was and am still ticked I missed it. I wish we could do that again. Besides the fact that I still want to see your car.

Side note: Are you thinking about trying an OBD2 Auto swap? I saw your request in the vendor forums.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts