·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Go To: www.precisionte.com
online catalog
Buick
Fuel Injectors

This place is mainly dedicated to GN T-Types and all they carry are domestic 14mm o-ring injectors that range from 30lbs. to Bosch 160lb. for $90ea.:eek:

Just a little heads up.
Peace,
--B--

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Grant said:
Are there any rails made for our cars that will fit those, or would you have to have one made custom?
Grant, the injectors Precision carries are domestic 14mm o-ring style. I believe SP and Powerhouse carry Siemens which are also of this style so I would think their rails could accomodate other brands of domestic style injectors (Delphi, Rochester, Bosch).
Hey, and there's really nothing to custom making your own rail:D

R

·
0 Posts
What's necessary to get the nozzle end of these to fit in the head? I've seen the HKS injector adapters on the MKIV.com page, do these need something similiar or does the bigger o-ring take the place of the adapter

Rob_O

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rob_O said:
What's necessary to get the nozzle end of these to fit in the head? I've seen the HKS injector adapters on the MKIV.com page, do these need something similiar or does the bigger o-ring take the place of the adapter

Rob_O

Rob_O you would have to install manifold adapters that are milled with o-ring seats. Domestic injectors fit and seal a little differently than HKS, GReddy or Denso injectors. Powerhouse sells them with their fuel rail and injector kits and I'm trying to find out if SP carries them. I was told that they did before but when I called to order them I was told they didn't. Anyhow, maybe Powerhouse can sell these apaters seperately.
--B--

R

·
0 Posts
Bummer...

I was hoping you would say they drop right in but I guess if it was that easy everyone would be doing it. I'm familiar with the GM style injectors and the standard Denso ones, I've never had the rail apart on my car so I know zip about these side-feed thingies. Well, if you find a good source for the adapters please post it for me. I'm not ready to upgrade the fuel system just yet but sometime in the future...

Rob_O

·
Registered
45 Posts
Are these the correct impedence and feed pattern as stock MKIV injectors?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts