Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone actually tried these cheap Kazera wheels sold at Tirerack? I was wondering if they will clear the front calipers? (I did a search and while these wheels were mentioned, I didn't see that anyone actually tried them)

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/DisplayWheel.jsp?wheelMake=Kazera&wheelModel=KZ-A&wheelFinish=Silver+w/Machined+Lip

I was considering the following
front: 18X8.5 +38 235/40 S03 PP
rear: 18x9.5 +45 275/35 S03 PP

If I enter 245/40 (front) into the "Jarvis fitment XLS" it yields "offset too small". If I enter +39 instead of +38 the warning goes away. Does 1mm make that much difference?

M

·
0 Posts
Ask Slither, he's the one that brought them up before. Maybe he knows a little about them.

·
11,219 Posts
Yea those rims look bad as shit. I might prob pick them up over the summer (the rears are on backorder). They are like $850 shipped. You can't beat that shit. The offset is also amazing. I talked to "Miles". He's the Supra rep for tirerack over at eye-supra.

He reassures me they clear the stock TT brakes perfectly.

·
11,219 Posts
Xenon Supra said:
Damn that's cheap for some good looking rims. Do they come with tires too???
Haha course not dammit. You have to add your own tires, which is prob the same cost as the rims. So you can get a pretty good setup for around 15-1800 shipped depending on your tires of choice.

I was thinking of getting these right here, but like I said the rears are on backorder. So if by summer I can't find another set I might grab these.

·
Vengeance is mine
907 Posts
A customer of mine has those kazera's from the top on his gs400 rear with stoptech big brakes..they clear fine..

H

·
0 Posts
there a good bang for your buck but dont expect anything to good outta them

·
Registered
6,785 Posts
These look good, however IMO look too much like cobra r's for a mustang. Thats just my oppinion also. On those kazera's, they should clear the tt brakes fine. I really do like those wheels a lot
Brown Duckz said:
$899/shipped

·
The Old Breed
328 Posts
I havethe silver ones on my Supra. No problems clearing the front brakes. I actually want to sell them if anyone is interested.
I have 235/40 and 275/40 Kumho MX tires on them. Wheels and tires have about 2000 miles on them. I want to get new wheels so I can go wider in the rear. I would sell them for $1100. Prefer local buyer. I am in Chicago area.

·
11,219 Posts
Well I just ordered the black Kazera's. I'll post pics (as always) when they come. I ordered them with 245/40/18 and 275/35/18 BFG KDW's.

I really don't know why I sold my Volks, hahah. I guess the other dude who wanted them seemed he like could use them more than me.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts