Supra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up this 87 Turbo Targa to use for parts on my 89 NA to turbo project. No time to part it all out.
I have removed the drivetrain, Engine, R154, D/S and LSD. Everything else is there.

Clear blue texas title in hand.

Silver exterior, grey interior. Paint is faded in places, a few small dents and parking lot rash but not bad, easy fix no major damage. Front nose cone needs some bondo and paint.

Interior is complete and pretty clean, 3in crack in dash, few small cracks in armrest etc, one 2in tear in drivers seat. Otherwise clean.

$300 as is, or if you want it cheaper I might pull a few more parts off it and sell it for less.

Southeast side. Clear Lake city area. Bring a trailer and take it out of my garage.
Give me your Email for pics.

Mods if this not allowed let me know. I'm not posting in the F/S section because its local pickup only. Thanks.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Emailed you some pics, let me know if you get them.

I don't really want to part it as I would like to see it drive again so I would prefer to see it go complete. But if you have space and time you could easily part it for more $$$ than I am asking. I just have too many projects right now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts