·
Registered
28 Posts
link wont work

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmm site musta just gona down, was working 5 mins ago. Its posted for 29k an 89k miles. Looks really clean im thinkin its the ony from ebay though

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
There's something wrong with it. A place like that won't sell a car for 29k if they can get 39k for it.

·
Never narc'd on nobody
3,246 Posts
cherzra said:
There's something wrong with it. A place like that won't sell a car for 29k if they can get 39k for it.
That's what I was thinking......a dealership like that won't NOT ask top dollar just to be nice guys.....

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just talked to the owner of the site, said he sold it today had a clean title with 1 accident on the carfax not sure for what though.

·
BPU is so 1997
5,353 Posts
It's on its way back to Dayton, OH right now. Kevin and Joe were in Indianapolis when I talked to them about an hour ago.

Kevin (V10EATR) used to own the 97 RSP TRD Widebody.

·
The Funny Man
1,254 Posts
That thing is beautiful, I had e-mailed him a little to late as well.....he told me it sold right away....and it was sooooo close to me...damn

·
Inline for the win
4,776 Posts
yeah, I new this car was sold to Kevin. He called me to drive with him out there.

DP

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Nice internet ad. It states "no burnouts or never raced". Please tell me kevin will fix that! :hide:

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Nice Find!!! Looks like it has a BOV also in the stock location but, I'm sure it's in great condition...congrats on the Purchase

·
BPU is so 1997
5,353 Posts
kerry1 said:
Nice internet ad. It states "no burnouts or never raced". Please tell me kevin will fix that! :hide:
That's how every "pristine" Supra ad is. "Never seen the drag strip..." but it's been ripped to shit racing on the highway every weekend. So techinically it's the truth.

Kevin used to have a 98 QS 6spd with like 20k that he took to the drag strip quite often with rotted Hoosier DRs. :lol:

·
ELITECUSTOMBODY
6,552 Posts
michaelvanle said:
Wouldn't an "accident" on carfax ruin the title?
As long as it was not a "total loss", no.
But it defiantely will lower the resale value, still a nice looking clean ride

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Hua said:
That's how every "pristine" Supra ad is. "Never seen the drag strip..." but it's been ripped to shit racing on the highway every weekend. So techinically it's the truth.

Kevin used to have a 98 QS 6spd with like 20k that he took to the drag strip quite often with rotted Hoosier DRs. :lol:
Maybe that's the QS I bought? :ugh2:

·
Registered
70 Posts
kerry1 said:

Yeah that is funny. This is the same place that I got my 1994 red twin turbo 6spd supra from. Most of the Supras they sell are at very reasonable prices, like mine. It even said "no burnouts, no racing", "always stored in an air conditioned garage" in the ad, like they are positive that none of the owners ever did a burnout in it or didn't keep it in a un-airconditioned garage lol. It says that in about every ad they put out with supras basically if you look. But w/e, the man is pretty nice, except for the fact that he switched out the nice stock polished tt wheels that were in the pictures and threw on some gay cheepos after it was sold and before it got to us. Overall it was still worth it though.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts