Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, heres my problem. i know the suspension on my supra is bad, and i need to replace it but i have little to no cash to spend. what is decent sport suspension to get for MKIII's that is affordable....... and im talkin no one in the house has a job affordable. thanks in advance for replies (the serious ones at least)

·
Registered
6,907 Posts
replace the struts. If you've got almost nothing, get hyb's (~$50 each but not adjustable). If you can afford nicer ones, go with konis (adjustable off the car only), bilsteins (non adjustable), tokico illumina II's (TEMS compatable), tokico blues, etc.

If you have some more change, add some quality lowering springs. Even more money? throw on some sway bars too

·
Just say no to Supras
2,292 Posts
If you are really tight on cash, im certian that you can pick up a set of used stock parts from someone with a parts car for cheap.

·
Just say no to Supras
2,292 Posts
More in the long run if he eventually goes with an aftermarket setup. But, as a temporary fix it wouldnt cost much at all. Hopefully under $50 for the used shocks, $3 for new lock nuts and a few hours of time with an impact gun. A set of konis and lowering springs will run about $650. $650 != cheap.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts