·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
i'd edit the post now seeing you got your answer

·
67mm of pleasure
852 Posts
hoser813 said:
Anyone bought one of these? Are these any better than stock? And is the "mk1" type shifter basically just a sogi shifter?
Find some time tonite and pm me to let me know when you can come by my place and see my shifter. Its a stocker me and ryan shortened, rebent, and rethreaded. Its really nice and works wonders.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Maybe it's an idea to post information and possibly pictures and go from there ? No need for the actual ebay link. Plus the price won't be jacked miles high

·
Life is BOOST
559 Posts
pnutcar said:
Find some time tonite and pm me to let me know when you can come by my place and see my shifter.
LOL something sounds weird about that sentence ? LOL j/k To those who have used the product mentioned, are they good build quality?

Thanks

·
67mm of pleasure
852 Posts
turbogate said:
LOL something sounds weird about that sentence ? LOL j/k To those who have used the product mentioned, are they good build quality?

Thanks
dammit, when you point it out now... lol

I guess its stuff like that that gives the mkiii guys the :hey: rep lol

·
Registered
503 Posts
pnutcar said:
Find some time tonite and pm me to let me know when you can come by my place and see my shifter. Its a stocker me and ryan shortened, rebent, and rethreaded. Its really nice and works wonders.
how'd u do that?

·
make that blkGT4294 LOL!
827 Posts
sacto-mkIII said:
how'd u do that?
Not sure, but in light of the other post, it sure sounds painful :rofl:

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
hahahaha you guys are all too funny!

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
GotToyota? said:
I would just do the Sogi mod and not pay the $100 or w/e it is for an Ebay shifter that is unknown quality.

-Matt

if he spends the 100 bucks and it turns out great wouldn't want to buy a good quality part for 100 bucks? :)

·
67mm of pleasure
852 Posts
sacto-mkIII said:
how'd u do that?
stick it in a vice, heat it up w/ a torch, and bend to whatever angle you desire. Mine is almost shaped like a mustang shifter, makes 1-2 and 3-4 shifts sooo fast now, and its not very tall either, Ill post pics when I get home from work.

·
239RWHP @ 9PSI
1,882 Posts
pnutcar said:
stick it in a vice, heat it up w/ a torch, and bend to whatever angle you desire. Mine is almost shaped like a mustang shifter, makes 1-2 and 3-4 shifts sooo fast now, and its not very tall either, Ill post pics when I get home from work.
please do so i wanan see this. i gotta try this. you used a propane torch right?

·
IJM Mafia!
2,627 Posts
pnutcar said:
did you post a picture in the interiors thread? i think i remember seeing it, i'll check right now

1 - 20 of 27 Posts