Supra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there one.

I am trying to find a website which I knew a couple weeks back that I visited. They had the apexi N1 for $503 shipped, new.
I cant find it on my history or anywhere else.

Do you guys know any site where I can find an new APEXI N1 cheap as $503 one?

Thank You

·
Supra Ricer
345 Posts
IDK if im really supposed to say this or not, but the shop I work at is going to be making supra exhaust really soon...i could maybe grab 2 of them cheap cheap cheap...like 4'' stainless :)

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
iirevolverii said:
Is there one.

I am trying to find a website which I knew a couple weeks back that I visited. They had the apexi N1 for $503 shipped, new.
I cant find it on my history or anywhere else.

Do you guys know any site where I can find an new APEXI N1 cheap as $503 one?

Thank You
Try the for sale section, I sold the Apexi N1 full cat-back exhaust from my Supra in the for sale section for $150. It even took a while, since I was not willing to ship.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nsx4ever said:
Try the for sale section, I sold the Apexi N1 full cat-back exhaust from my Supra in the for sale section for $150. It even took a while, since I was not willing to ship.
I tried the for sale section. There is a guy selling his N1 $475 shipped, in my opinion, that is too much to pay for a used exhaust that has a dent in it.

I tried ebay, no luck.

Hey, but I am still open on buy an ehaust from someone selling one on these forums. Let me know if any of you or anyone you know that is selling a good condition N1.

THANK YOU

·
Is it stick? Is it turbo?
729 Posts
nsx4ever said:

Damn, too bad I missed it. I would've taken that off your hands real quick! I'm in so. cal also.

·
feeding your habit
4,014 Posts
I have a TRD GEN2 replica, brand new in the box.... I am trying to get a group buy going on them here. Very nice pieces at a good price. Full 3" stainless, CNC mandrel bent, robot TIG welded, made by Motoria in Korea, only for me. (This is where the nutswingers jump on)

I can't mention a price or anything as that would be against board policy, so I am working on a GB now. I have enough to go around. You can see pix in my Flickr collection... I have the proto on my car. Tonight I will add pix of the production units that I have today.

www.flickr.com/photos/98mkiv

-M

1 - 9 of 9 Posts