Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
LS WON
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I switched dash consols yesterday and after it was completed my check engine light came on. I dont know whats wrong w/ it because my engine isnt messed up....somebody help me.

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
switched dash consoles with who and what? elaborate more on what you did. what code is it giving you?

·
Back in Long Island =)
1,449 Posts
is his car the same year ? and by any chance is carauto and is giving the flashing o/d light? try reseting your battery - just incase you dont know just unplug you battery positive term for like 5 mins and reconnect it and start the car - it will idle rough alittle bit at first until it learns the a.f ratio and relearns all the sensors- hope this helps

·
LS WON
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
His car is the same year as mine. His is TT and mines of course is na, but I dont know if that has anything to do with it. I have a kill switch on my battery so i turned that off for a few min. but light is still there. I guess my next option is taking it to a mechanic and having them fix it ( which i dont want to do). Oh, and my odo is not flashing.

·
Back in Long Island =)
1,449 Posts
you cant use a tt dash in na supra they use diff. pick ups for the rev's and speed if i remember right- i know caus ei was going to buy a hks dash cluster from japan but was told it wouldnt work without some major work

1 - 12 of 12 Posts