Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Not sure about the code, I'll see if I can find my list later and look it up. I didn't know there were other Supras in SC!? I'm driving from Austin to Hilton Head on Thursday. I'm BPU and another friend of mine has a quick BPU on the island. If we go upstate or you come down we should chill.

M

·
0 Posts
Code 31 is a Mass Air Flow Meter Circuit error. I haven't installed a VPC yet, so I don't know how it fools the computer into not looking for a MAF, but you need to be VERY careful. If it's not beeing fooled properly you can go lean. I'm not sure what the fix is, one of the single guys should know.

M

·
0 Posts
Try posting to the list, a lot of the more knowledgeable guys stick to the list instead of battling the bandwidth war on the forums. Someone on the main list will definately know.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ruup2it

what you mean by disconnect maf at the airflow. you mean the front intake or somewhere near the ecu, i went single so i dont use the stock maf anymore. (disconnect from engine bay) if anybody know and might could help me leave a # so i could call and talk about it. or call me at the shop (803)750-1799

1 - 7 of 7 Posts