1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
scksupe
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Oldie but a Goodie
1,465 Posts
Well no kidding the Supra will be down for a while... you just spent 10 grand on a Mustang.

·
On the edge of adhesion..
942 Posts

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
What year mudstain? My brother just bought one for 4 grand it was an 02. The're not even worth that much to me. :)

~steven

·
Banned
5,941 Posts
I'm sad now.

·
Registered
557 Posts
That supra will be in better runnin order just sittin there than that FORD!!! Sorry had to do it.

·
Registered
222 Posts
mustard stain.......???? AWWW man you should have gotten a clean used corrolla lowered it, put some 17's on it and called it a day!!! More economical:) But anyway, clean stang though///////

·
scksupe
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
appreciate it na2turbo but for the rest of you why such the hard feelings you know once a supra owner always a supra owner. the stang is a very nice car i bought it cause i could and i am very happy with it, just because i spent a couple grand on a stang doesnt mean the supra will be sitting for a long time just till the summer.

·
Oldie but a Goodie
1,465 Posts
appreciate it na2turbo but for the rest of you why such the hard feelings you know once a supra owner always a supra owner. the stang is a very nice car i bought it cause i could and i am very happy with it, just because i spent a couple grand on a stang doesnt mean the supra will be sitting for a long time just till the summer.
I had no hard feelings, just stating the obvious I guess. Then again, I'm really not into Mustangs so :scratch:

I just think that if the majority of us had the extra cash to buy another car, especially something as nice(preference)/new as that, it'd probably just be going into the Supra instead.

·
Got 2JZ MkIII???
244 Posts
money spent on that could have equaled a heap of quality mods on teh supra...when i need a daily i goto the wreckers and buy a $300 rolla or old ass celica.

·
Banned
5,941 Posts
Mustangs just aren't my cup of tea. But if it pleases you, then you made a good purchase:)

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
mustangs get chicks though...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts