Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
I'm in the Death Business
1,924 Posts
it looks better than the old one.

dunno to much about Boss though...why not go with JL or MB Quart or Boston or Diamond...or yeah the list goes on....

·
Registered
748 Posts
definately a lot better than your first set up!

·
disfrutando de la vida
569 Posts
Mr. Supra 2 said:
thanks for the comments guys
the problem that in bahrain market there's only sony, pioneer and kenwood :dunno:
you can always try to get it from an online site. I'm kind of bias toward the JL gear, but there are several others that will give you good sound quality.

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
Looks much better - how is the sound quality seeing that it's shooting all the sound away from you towards the back of the car?

·
Registered
164 Posts
I like the box :bigthumb:, except maybe you could do something with the holes to make it look a *little* cleaner...

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
Pick up four RE 8's and do the same style box :) you'll be impressed with the difference...give em' each about 150rms (so 600rms total)

·
7M till the END
586 Posts
if i were you, I would use pionners instead, becuase that is what avialable. but if you check on ebay, alot of sellers would ship internationally, i sent alot of items to my brother in Kuwait. and you need some bass, get some good subs like RE, JL or my favorite, Kicker.
Boss, Sony, Pyramid, pyle, legacy, all of those and the similar ones are a big no no. btw, check this forum out,
http://www.egytuner.com/forum/phpBB2/index.php
later bro.

·
7M till the END
586 Posts
actually i am syrian, lived in kuwait for 17 years, moved to the US about 4 years ago. but the forum is nice, everyone respects everyone, no flaming, no bull sh!t, and overall nice guys who know alot about tunning. if you join let me know, it will be the second supra on their forum. later bro.

·
Nynex Phreak
105 Posts
You cannot order stuff off the web? :)

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
www.reaudio.com :) call em' up, they will find a way to get them to you, great company.
BTW the RE 8's go for around 50 bucks a pop shipped, so 200 bucks and you will have some decent bass...dont' doubt the little 8's...I have two of the RE RE 10's myself and they are PLENTY loud in my car with only 120rms per sub.

·
Photogenic Monkey!
78 Posts
i like! :bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts