Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed the 97-98 tails, polished IC pipe and intake pipe thanks to Tony (TT6spd95) and detailed the car so I decided to snap some pics. Hope you guys like them.

T

·
0 Posts
Hey, I'm always honest... i always disliked the gold package letters, and the color baltic blue.. how ever.. you have such a clean car, I tip my hat to you my friend. I recpect what you have done, and You made your ride a masterpiece, very clean tight looking car, congradulations.. As well Keep up the good work, The change in lights does make a big difference especially with the integrated blinker in the head light assembly, and the clear signals instead of amber where the turn signal used to be is a beautiful thing. *if Im mistaken, someone correct me but the turn signal was relocated right?* as well, If i may suggest.. Clear corners? It will match a heck of a lot better then the stock ambers. Just my .09 ~ Brett

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Brett- Thanks for your opinion and being honest. To tell you the truth I hate the gold package also..lol but i can live with it. As for the color I also was not too fond of it at first, but i have grown to love it.

carlo

J

·
0 Posts
:bigthumb: LOOKS KILLER NICE AND CLEAN.....JUST THE
WAY I LIKE THEM.......AND A FULL TANK OF GAS

MAN ID BE CRUISING BURNING THAT GAS IF I WERE YOU:D

·
Chillen at the Holidae In
254 Posts
WOWSERS!!! that is so clean! look at those rims... wow those have to be the nicest stock cromers i have ever seen!!!!

steve

·
593 Posts
Absolutely stunning, I have always loved your ride Carlo:bigthumb:

·
SupraForums Sponsor
4,068 Posts
balticMKIV said:
I just installed the 97-98 tails, polished IC pipe and intake pipe thanks to Tony (TT6spd95) and detailed the car so I decided to snap some pics. Hope you guys like them.

Very nice Carlo.:) Glad that you are happy with the piping that I polished for you. The pics look great, but the pic definately does not do the polished pipes justice....so I bet your car as a whole looks even WAY better in person.:)

Great looking car though.:cool:

Take Care

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hey guys thanks for all the compliments. About the 98 head lights. I want to purchase them, but i do not know if the hefty price tag for a set is worth the money. My euro headlights will have to do until i scrounge up enough cash to purchase the 98 style lights.

Tony-Hey man just wanted to thank you again for the polishing. The pics truly dont do the pipes justice. I need a new camera. hehe..

carlo

·
SupraForums Sponsor
4,068 Posts
balticMKIV said:
hey guys thanks for all the compliments. About the 98 head lights. I want to purchase them, but i do not know if the hefty price tag for a set is worth the money. My euro headlights will have to do until i scrounge up enough cash to purchase the 98 style lights.

Tony-Hey man just wanted to thank you again for the polishing. The pics truly dont do the pipes justice. I need a new camera. hehe..

carlo
Now you just need to update your sig pics.:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts