Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Canadian monster
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, just bought this from a guy in Ontario that makes these, absolutly perfect.

Sorry for my fat head on the first pic, i also didn't clean the tank when i took the pic, i was in a hurry. :D

·
2jz powered
1,649 Posts
looks pretty nice. is that designed to be mounted there?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Yeah I was going to buy one from him but since I had a different battery and custom battery box I didn't have enough room to put it in so I designed and made my own. I sent it to Tony (aka TT_6SPD_95 ) along with some other parts to have polished which I should be receiving back any day now. I will take a picture of it when I do get it.

B.Kidd

·
Under Construction
555 Posts
I can't wait to get mine. The welds on it are amazing. This is perfect for the guys with their battery relocated in the back or a smaller size battery up front.

·
THE NOTORIOUS BHP
4,520 Posts
Very nice.

·
Canadian monster
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
it also fit with a hawker 680 battery, he also makes a tray for that kind of battery with the tank.

check his website, it's still under construction bt you get the general idea.

·
I'm back!
6,712 Posts
I'm not positive but I think this post is against forum rules for advertising.

I would delete it immediately before you get banned.

7. Advertising for any type of business or selling performance parts while representing a business in any forum is strictly prohibited. Do not try to “advertise some cool new product for a friend of yours that you are not in any way related to”…we’ve seen it all tried before. Advertising, unless you are pre-approved, will result in your IMMEDIATE AND PERMANENT BANNING.

Plus you did it twice in one thread.

·
Banned
400 Posts
braddman said:

7. Advertising for any type of business or selling performance parts while representing a business in any forum is strictly prohibited. Do not try to “advertise some cool new product for a friend of yours that you are not in any way related to”…we’ve seen it all tried before. Advertising, unless you are pre-approved, will result in your IMMEDIATE AND PERMANENT BANNING.

:drama:

·
Banned
400 Posts
braddman said:
I guess since you don't run the business that supports this forum you just don't
get it do ya. Since you get it for free you should appreciate what you have.

Calm down Cowboy....it was a joke :freak:

·
Under Construction
555 Posts
braddman said:

A little harsh don't you think. I just think Puma should of posted in the parts section instead.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts