·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Urbano's. best supra ever.

·
Take it!
996 Posts
Wow...you have some very nice treasured pics of Mike Urbano's supra. This just reminds me, what does the emblem (XX) on the front nose of the supra on Mike's car mean? Old school socal people, chime in plz.

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
His car is most of my inspiration. It's AMAZING.

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
love it..

·
Registered
93 Posts
I got to say, that mk3 is georgeous. That is what I call a fine piece of machinery right there. Mike's car is a true head turner and one of the pics (the guy and the chick walking by it) says it all. the bomex side skirts, front lip, and rear bumper with the midnight blue paint scheme makes the car stand out with elegance. Nice pics of mike's car matt.

·
2JZ Mk2
1,183 Posts
jdmk3_87t said:
....This just reminds me, what does the emblem (XX) on the front nose of the supra on Mike's car mean? .....
The MkI and MkII Supras were called Celica XXs in Japan and had an xx emblem like that. I guess Mike liked the emblem for some reason and stuck it on a MkIII. Nice looking MkIII though.

·
7MGTE CRESSIDA PWR!!!
780 Posts
What happened to his car after his death??

·
Super Moderator
10,944 Posts
I'd kill for that strut tower bar.

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
His car is amazing. I wish to accomplish beauty at that level. I also received my stickers in memory of him and i will be putting them on the car shortly!

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,376 Posts
Just FYI to you all, that's a different Supra than the black one most of your are referring to.

This is the OG Blue car from years ago.

·
TheFastCoonAss
6,084 Posts
That car was alot of my inspiration too. I bought the Super Street issue Feb/2001 with that same car/setup in it and I would look at it over and over. I still have it in my office desk. Great guy and was a great car.

·
GOTCHA!!
110 Posts
This is by far the best MKIII I´ve ever seen. I like Ron´s Supra alot but that one is different, it´s ---ART--- in some way. Simply beautiful. Passion...? :bowdown:

·
1JZ BLING
2,604 Posts
he really loved that HKS DLI.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts