Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Its not that bad, I like the color and the rims....just the bumper, headlights, and wing that are so ugly.

·
Registered
343 Posts
thats a fto

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
OMG...someone should post this on supraforums..

:repost: Not only that, but it is one of the most controversial kits that a member has and posts regularly.

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts
lock the thread..been covered...again and again.......

·
Supra { bhg: true }
376 Posts
Poor Acroth...I think it looks sweet on his car! And more power to him for being different!

But i AM tired of seeing the same kits posted over and over again

·
Supra { bhg: true }
376 Posts
If I had the money to get a nice front-mount IC, then I'd go with MAXX front bumper/Bomex side skirts/Bomex rear. If not, i'd probably just get a front lip and keep the rest stock.

·
Supra hail dent king :(
1,155 Posts
cmw_2000 said:
Poor Acroth...I think it looks sweet on his car! And more power to him for being different!

But i AM tired of seeing the same kits posted over and over again
i agree... acroth's is just different..i've never seen that kit on any other supra till this blue one..the color is nice, the rims, wing, headlights, and hood are kinda just :barf:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sorry to anyone if its old news.I was just wondering what kind of kit was on it because ive never seen it befor.the kits not bad but the aluminum wing,and headlight vents dont look right.

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
they have a us dealer?

Anyone know where? website doesnt work...

Ang

·
MKIII Bodykit Connoisseur
914 Posts
only dealer i've seen (and where i got it) was from bozz performance in cali.... you could change out the front if you wanted to, but if you go with the sideskirts, you need the door panels, rear widebody and the rear bumper... because all of them are flared for the widebody rear quarterpanels..

1 - 20 of 25 Posts