Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think of this hood and the rim's?

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I love this kit!!!
The hood is nice. A lil fresh air for the engine.
I don't know about the wheel. I don't like em.
But, it's up to you if you wanna put em on your car.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I think the hood is very clean. It matches in body styling to the stock supra which I love. And as for wheels. Everybody has there own taste in wheels. Really you have to go with what you like, but if you want my opinion on them, I think they look very nice.

Brad

·
Now...Whitesupra94
3,249 Posts
vudoodoodoo said:
I love this kit!!!
The hood is nice. A lil fresh air for the engine.
I don't know about the wheel. I don't like em.
But, it's up to you if you wanna put em on your car.
anyone wanna tell me the brand/name of the hood so i can go pic one up?:D

what would this do to an aftermarket air intake tho? it seems as if too much debris would be allowed into the engine compartment. can i just modify the stock intake piece that sits flush agains the hood in the center front of the car and make it duct the cold air right to my intake? i have an after market intake, but left that piece there to throw what ever small amount of air that comes in, to the side with the intake. any comments?

·
Now...Whitesupra94
3,249 Posts
is it just me...?

is it just me of does this hood look somewhat "viperesque"..? not saying thats a bad thing tho...now people who dont know jack about cars can say "hey is that a viper...? :rolleyes:
:D :D :D
later
Bob

·
ABM
497 Posts
that kit is the late model do-luck kit, and the rims are also do-luck...love that kit but the wing has got ta go!

·
Now...Whitesupra94
3,249 Posts
vreaux728645 said:
Looks damn good:D Wheels too! Good lines overall. Have those rear wheelwells been worked?
dont THINK the fenders have been worked...not sure. what it does look like tho is that those are difference fender pieces due to the sharp line right near the light

·
Senior
1,474 Posts
Maybe it's the light, but thie bodykit makes the best use of the Supra's multiple front lights. I want acustom aluminumn radiator to get the same effect!:p

·
« f ï z z | ë »
761 Posts
hood and rims look pretty good.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah

The hood is just under 1k shipped
Is that good?

·
Now...Whitesupra94
3,249 Posts
Ssupraspeed said:
The hood is just under 1k shipped
Is that good?
donno about that...everything is expensive for cars, its about average for a hood i think.

who makes it..i havnt been able to find that out?
Bob

1 - 15 of 15 Posts