Supra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Nottin' like boost...
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok there is a check valve located on the canister in the back of the engine bay on the passanger side (the one with 3 hoses coming off the top of it). One end goes right under the canister, but i have no idea where the other end goes as the hose seems to be missing and cant find any nipple that is also empty. can someone please look in their engine bay and see where the hose that attachs to the top of that check valve goes.

·
Nottin' like boost...
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
is there no one on the board that actually owns a supra? or no one can take the long walk to your garage

·
Medium Ballin'
3,021 Posts
im not at work otherwise i'd try and help ya out withs ome pics. i don't have that shit memorized to a T.

·
Nottin' like boost...
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bigmike said:
im not at work otherwise i'd try and help ya out withs ome pics. i don't have that shit memorized to a T.
thanks man, ull probably get to your supra before anyone replys with this easy answer, sadly:(

·
Nottin' like boost...
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

here is a pic i found online, it is where the blue arrow is pointing too, on this one there is no hose too, is it suppose to be like that or something?

ignore the red 1,2,3, that is how i foudn the pic

·
Registered
315 Posts
I just checked mine and it's supposed to be that way.
Also confirmed on Mkiv.com under new car features under emission control system.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts