Supra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up...my stock twins arent going yet..but i have some smoke under boost....can i check to see if the seals are bad by taking off the hose tot he intercooler and checking for oil residue??
or is there any other wayt to tell...
also real quick..what is the diff. between and leak down testa nd a compression test???

i did a search and nothing
thanx in advance
ant

· Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
anyone ..can anyone help me out please

thanx
ant

· Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok thats cool....btw bro nice FD...i like the color...i had a chance to buy my friends MINT red 94 R2...his was checked by KD rotary and they said that it was one of the nicest FD's they had ever seen ..mechanically as well it was perfect..but i still didnt wanna have the chance of having a headache....thats def a car on my list for the future when i am able to start collecting again...for now i stick with the reliable power of the MKIV....
anyway i am wondering how i can chekc for twins that are starting to go bad..i cant tell on the supra i am about to buy if its the twins that are going bad or the valve seals..i ahvent been around it long enough to tell..but i need to know if i check the intercooler piping for sopme oil residue..will this tell me if the selas ont he turboes are leaking...also idk if you would know this but when peopel tell to look for a boost leak..they say to pressurize the system...what does this mean..

thanx
any info would be great
ant

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.