Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
VIVA LA M.A.S.H. Midwest
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is any one planning on attending this year?

Also, Nelson and the rest of the SP Gang - do you need help this year?

·
2JZ S13
2,207 Posts
i'll go as soon as the dates are set.

·
So... Yeah...
422 Posts
i was wondering about this myself.. i guess august 11th some people are putting together something for hot import nights "supras invade chicago" there is a thread started already about it..

·
A Dog who can Computer
1,963 Posts
I'd like to attend, just need to know when it is. :)

·
Sleeper King
2,235 Posts
Ok guys, just wanted to put a quick note out there that I am working on the planning for Chi2k7!!!! Most know since I've come into SP I've been BURIED LOL, some know better than others :angel: Nonetheless, I'm going to be working with my boy Parin (piney), Nelson, and some others to get this organized.

It's going to be a hectic season, as SP is planning on moving to a new location later this year :) Bigger and better!! So I'm currently trying to juggle looking for a new place, as well as LOTS of other things. Ok, enough whining. This years meet will be bigger and better then last year!!!!!!!

One question, would anyone be interested in having a small swap meet at either the drag day or dyno day? Good chance to clean out some parts of your garage ;)

More details to come soon. If anyone has questions you can email me at
[email protected]
or contact Parin , pm Pineapplemonkey ( correct my spelling p ;))

Thanks,
Chris

·
Are you ready for CHI2K9?
521 Posts
Ok guys, just wanted to put a quick note out there that I am working on the planning for Chi2k7!!!! Most know since I've come into SP I've been BURIED LOL, some know better than others :angel: Nonetheless, I'm going to be working with my boy Parin (piney), Nelson, and some others to get this organized.

It's going to be a hectic season, as SP is planning on moving to a new location later this year :) Bigger and better!! So I'm currently trying to juggle looking for a new place, as well as LOTS of other things. Ok, enough whining. This years meet will be bigger and better then last year!!!!!!!

One question, would anyone be interested in having a small swap meet at either the drag day or dyno day? Good chance to clean out some parts of your garage ;)

More details to come soon. If anyone has questions you can email me at
[email protected]
or contact Parin , pm Pineapplemonkey ( correct my spelling p ;))

Thanks,
Chris
As Chris has already posted, CHI2K7 will be collaborating with Sound Performance & Elmhurst Toyota to bring a bigger and better show than last year!!!

EDIT: Dates have been set to the weekend of August 10-12.

If you have any suggestions or ideas that you want to see this year, please post up here or email me at chi2k[at]comcast[dot]net with subject title of "CHI2K7"

P.S. Treadmill, give me a call on my cell.

Is any one planning on attending this year?

Also, Nelson and the rest of the SP Gang - do you need help this year?
Jon, I could definitely use your help again! Email me or give me a call on my cell.

On a side note, every year CHI2K gets bigger and bigger. And in order to have a successful meet, it must be organized very well. With that said, I am looking for any volunteers that can help out to make this one even better than last year. So anyone out there is interested in volunteering, please post here or send me an email at chi2k[at]comcast[dot]net with the subject: "Volunteer"

Thanks,
Nelson

·
A Dog who can Computer
1,963 Posts
I will follow suit and bump up for a swap meet. :) Can't wait! I remember in 04 or 05 I was driving by Elmhurst Toyota and saw a bunch of Supras and other cars but didn't bother putting 1 and 1 together and stopping by.

·
4D SUPRA
42 Posts
Sounds like a ton of fun! If we are done with my crazy build, I will definately try to make it out for this!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Nelson, let me know if you guys need some help. I'll be more than happy to volunteer my time.

~Asim

·
VIVA LA M.A.S.H. Midwest
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nelson: +1 for the swap meet idea. I also think a road & track time trial for the day would be nice, and another seperate day for the drag day. Maybe a BBQ day or something?

Even though I didn't make it for the cruise last year, I think it needs to happen again this year.

I'll give you a jingle here on the cell and we'll talk.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Got my group coming now :)

1 - 20 of 74 Posts