Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
9,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for some help from Chicago locals. The story is, I bought a tranny off of Bill deKoening and it has been over a month and I havent heard shit from him going on 3 weeks now. If anybody on here can get in contact with him, please let me know. I want to know where the fuck my tranny is, and why he can post here and not take the time for an update via PM. I belive this asshole has scammed me. All I ask for is some help, I know some of you Chicago guys know him.

Thanks,

Jason

·
Registered
9,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Urban Customs......PM sent

Anybody else want to help?

Thanks,
Jason

·
Registered
9,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, has anybody heard from Bill........I sure havent. To the guys that have offered help, have you heard anything from him?

Jason

·
BPU is so 1997
5,353 Posts
aljordan said:
Doesn't that cat work for SP....
No shit, what the fucking gay?

:stickpoke

Good thing SP takes pride in choosing quality people to represent them.

You should get a response from Bill or a representitive of SP now that I have made my post in less than 48 hours. For some reason, they always come out of the woodwork whenever I make a non-positive post. :bigthumb:

·
Inline for the win
4,776 Posts
Hua said:
No shit, what the fucking gay?

:stickpoke

Good thing SP takes pride in choosing quality people to represent them.

You should get a response from Bill or a representitive of SP now that I have made my post in less than 48 hours. For some reason, they always come out of the woodwork whenever I make a non-positive post. :bigthumb:
Guys,

Larry said about a month ago when someone ask he if still worked at SP. Larry responed with a, NO!

DP

·
Registered
9,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The word is he works for Marko now. I am going to give the shop a call today and see if I can get up with this dissapearing guy. 2K warrants me to get on a plane and go to Chitown if I have to.

Jason

·
Mid-life Realization!
2,530 Posts
Jason,

Let me know how contacting Marko's shop turns out. I live a couple hours drive away, but i'm willing to get involved if need be.

Brad

·
488ci V10 Power
1,785 Posts
Evill Supra said:
Marko has his own shop?

Steve K.

Opening it up now.

·
Super Moderator
2,319 Posts
I live 10 minutes away from his shop. I'd love to check it out.

·
Space for sale
983 Posts
Got a chance to take a little tour before they opened, and it's pretty nice =)

G

·
Hello,
Your transmission has been sitting on a skit for the almost 10 days and I have not recieved any phone calls from you to my knowledge. I have tried calling the number you gave me several times with no answer and left a message a week ago. My internet connection has been down at home and I have been extremely busy since I got back from the Arizona trip. I apologize for the error on my part and fully understand your frustration as I see you have attempted to PM me several times on Supraforums. I agree that my extremely busy schedule lately is not really a great excuse for lack of communication but the transmission is ready to ship, pending the remaining money you owe me and your exact decision on final shipping address.

After we had a conversation on the phone we were discussing torque convertors and you said you would call me back on it in the couple of days after. I never recieved that call, nor any calls since.

Sorry for any inconvenience or delay in getting to you.

Bill de Koning (no affiliation or connection to Sound Performance whatsoever)
847-302-8359

·
Registered
9,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Bill, thanks for being a man and stepping up to this. First off, I HAVE called the number ^^^ and left numerous messages, and never received a call back. As far as shipping, I left an addy over a month ago in PM, also the money left to pay for everyone else out there is PayPal fees of $60 that I was told to pay when I received the tranny, so dont go there BIll. There is still no excuse for me not having what I paid for a LONG time ago. Why is the tranny just sitting around anyway? My "attempts" to PM you were ignored also, as you have posted here since I PM'ed you. Bill, you really seemed like a nice and genuine person when I talked to you, but there is still NO reason that you not contact me. YOU call me, since for some reason I cant get ahold of you when I call

910-690-0242
910-464-3270
910-715-5176 Work

Jason

·
BPU is so 1997
5,353 Posts
You can thank me for my post Jason. :lol:

On a more serious note, glad you two are finally getting this settled, I know you've been wondering where your tranny has been for a while now. :)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts