Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My fellow americans, an option for anyones consideration:

the drive in by my house (Rt. 64 and Prince crossing rd. west chicago) is opening April 3rd or somethin like that, and opening with F&F4. The cost as of last year was 7 or 8 bucks for 2 movies. Im not sure what the other movie will be, but im sure no one cares. Chii racing could meet somewhere in late afternoon, cruise to the drive in and park there a couple hours before they open the gates to secure a gooooood spot and get ourselves all together. To kill time, there is a Scoobies right next door to grab some bearded clams. Once were in, we park in a loooong line of cars and pull the coolers/chairs out of our trunks and party it up until, while, and after the movie plays. Then go street racing and get thrown in jail.

Just an option, in my opinion could be more fun than sitting in a theater, unless im in the back row with Tony.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Mikey, you sir are a genius. I would be down if I didn't have to work that night.

·
Registered
282 Posts
What time would everyone be getting together? And looking at the map it is the South Side of 64 and East side of prince crossing rd. If it was correct.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
April 3rd is Friday, depending on how our group's turnout would be (with people working) we could either do that day or roll in BIG on saturday. Up to everyone. We may need to bring our Magic Blankeys if its a bit chilly, but i think it would be worth it.

Usually they open the booths and let people in like 2 hrs before dark. I would imagine for this opening day and this opening movie, there will be quite a line around 6-7 oclock.

As Tri kindly pointed out, I guess the biggest factor will be the weather, allowing us to go either friday or saturday. I would assume, for this event, EVERYONE will be bringing thier cars!!! Im sure as hell not going to this movie in my camry:sad:

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What time would everyone be getting together? And looking at the map it is the South Side of 64 and East side of prince crossing rd. If it was correct.
Thats correct.

I would say at LEAST two hours before dark. I have no idea how packed it will be, its opening day and a huge movie, but then again it could be snowing. To early to tell

1 - 20 of 72 Posts